Could the Murlis be fake ?

Mainly DEDICATED to Ex-BKs.
A neutral forum for congenial discussions and reservations related to the Godly Knowledge between ALL parties.
bansy
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Could the Murlis be fake ?

Post by bansy »

I normally don't go into the wikipedia much since it goes on and on, which shows how inaccurate the entire wiki can be. Just look at the issues, We're talking about issues about GOD ?! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:Brahm ... University and there are also plenty of archives on disputed BK issues. It is a farce.

So as usual I skimmed and somehow notice the following under the topic "Alleged letters from Om Radhe" where a wiki writer BKSimonB wrote:
It is fascinating to see these original documents if they are genuine.
OK, this makes sense. After all, it will be much more fascinating for the entire world to see all the original documents, diagrams, pictures, letters, cassettes, photos, accounts, etc of the BKWSU. This is the World Spiritual University ?

But even better, how about the ORIGINAL Murlis of the BKWSU ?

To see is to be believe. Well, does anyone know the BKWSU actually has any Murlis in the first place ? Thereafter, prove they are genuine and original. Some people claim they have Murlis pre-1969, but what and who is to say they actually have copies of the originals without anything to compare them to. It's their word against yours.

Or did those original Murlis (if any) all get used to wrap up tolis :shock: ?

Well BKWSU, why don't you tell us if you have the original Murlis and display them to the public to prove it, like a museum and exhibition. No smoking, eating nor cameras allowed of course :P
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Re: Could the Murlis be fake ?

Post by fluffy bunny »

bansy wrote:Well BKWSU, why don't you tell us if you have the original Murlis and display them to the public to prove it, like a museum and exhibition. No smoking, eating nor cameras allowed of course
From my point of view, they should donate copies to The Smithsonian Institute, The British Library, whatever the Indian equivalent is etc. If, of course, that is if those institutions would be interested ... If it is God's word, surely they should be 'out and proud' about it.

How many of you have been to the library in Mount Abu? Have you seen any old documents etc? The letters of confession all the BKs wrote etc? What do they keep there?

I hope some more current BKs will be inspired to go and do their own research now the cat is out of the bag.
john
Reforming BK

Post by john »

Indeed, where are the original Murlis?
In Mount Abu, in a vault?
Have the original Murlis been faithfully reproduced in electronic form?
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

Sister Bansy wrote:OK, this makes sense. After all, it will be much more fascinating for the entire world to see all the original documents, diagrams, pictures, letters, cassettes, photos, accounts, etc of the BKWSU. This is the World Spiritual University ?
ex-l wrote:How many of you have been to the library in Mount Abu? Have you seen any old documents etc? The letters of confession all the BKs wrote etc? What do they keep there?
Here is a Murli quote that speaks about the direction of ShivBaba to maintain a record of photos of all the BKs. Not just one copy but 3-4 copies and not just at one place (i.e. Madhuban, Mt. Abu) but at all the BK centers.

"Baba raay detey hain ki falaaney-falaaney ko samjhao ki ham sabney pratigya kee hui hai. Hamaarey paas photo bhi hain. Yah photo sab head office aur Dehli tatha centers par bhi honay chaahiye. Ismay bhi badee vishaal buddhi chaahiye. Photo kee 3-4 copiyaan honi chaahiye. Parantu Maya kis samay kisi bhi bachhey par jeet pa leti hai fir aashcharyavat Parampita Parmatma ka bananti, vishwa ka raajya levanti, fir bhi bhaaganti ho jaatey hain." (Brahmakumariyon dwara prakaashit revised Sakar Murli dinaank 06.01.07, pg 2)

"Baba gives an advice that explain such and such persons that all of us have taken up a vow. We even have photos. These photos should also be available at all the head offices and at Delhi and at the centers. A broad intellect is required in this also. There should be 3-4 copies of the photos. But sometimes Maya gains victory over any child and then after becoming the children of the Supreme Father Supreme Soul surprisingly, obtaining the kingship of the world, even then they run away." (Revised Sakar Murli dated 06.01.07, pg 2 published by BKs in Hindi, narrated by ShivBaba through Brahma Baba, translated by a PBK)

I know that BKs don't keep record of BKs' photographs after 1969, but I don't know if the BKs have carefully stored all the photographs that might have been taken during the lifetime of Brahma Baba. When the photos of mortal human beings can be kept at all the centers, then shouldn't all the BK centers store the imperishable jewels of knowledge as contained in the Murlis that have been circulated to them since their individual dates of establishment instead of wasting them on distributing tolis? (I and many other BKs of my time are equally guilty for having accepted tolis on pieces of prited Murlis, although I was too young to think of the consequences at that time)

I suppose that in pursuance of the direction given in the above Murlis, every Murli class narrated by ShivBaba (through Baba Virendra Dev Dixit) that is recorded in video form contains a visual record of all the members of audience in brief.

Regards,
OGS,
Arjun
mr green
ex-BK

Post by mr green »

Yes is the answer ... they could. To me it is obvious they are fake because of all the inconsistencies. In my eyes, God is not an idiot unaware of even how many children he has.

It's all down to whether you want to believe it or not.

Years ago in the Murlis it used to say don't just take this in blind faith, work it through churn it ... well I did, and unfortunately for me and many others it doesn't add up to anything other than someones ideas mixed with a re-writting of aspects of the Hindu faith.
zhuk
non-BK

Post by zhuk »

mr green wrote:Years ago in the Murlis it used to say don't just take this in blind faith, work it through churn it ... well I did, and unfortunately for me and many others it doesn't add up to anything other than someones ideas mixed with a re-writting of aspects of the Hindu faith.
Hehe, I was told just that ... "don't take this on blind faith, keep inculcating the knowledge, keeping churning on Gyan and eventually it will all fall into place and you will see its perfection"

In other words, "keep on brainwashing yourself and eventually you probably will not be able to excersise your logical faculties or see reality anymore and THEN you will believe!". Hooray :lol:
mr green
ex-BK

Post by mr green »

zhuk wrote:In other words, "keep on brainwashing yourself and eventually you probably will not be able to excersise your logical faculties or see reality anymore and THEN you will believe!". Hooray :lol:
Yes, I agree totally that this is how it works. This is how we slowly give up reason.
paulkershaw
ex-BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BKWSU
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am an ex-teacher and member of the BKWSU and my interest lies in assisting those who request support on any level I can.

Post by paulkershaw »

Mr.Green wrote:we slowly give up reason
Off subject, so apologies for this but Mr. Green made think about reason and the reasons why we do things so I googled it & came up with this:

Accepted meanings of the word reason found on the internet:
reason
  • 1. The basis or motive for an action, decision, or conviction.
    2. A declaration made to explain or justify action, decision, or conviction: inquired about her reason for leaving.
    3. An underlying fact or cause that provides logical sense for a premise or occurrence: There is reason to believe that the accused did not commit this crime.
    4. The capacity for logical, rational, and analytic thought; intelligence.
    5. Good judgment; sound sense.
    6. A normal mental state; sanity: He has lost his reason.
    7. Logic A premise, usually the minor premise, of an argument.
The Catholic Encylopaedia meanings of the word reason ...
In its general sense, therefore, reason may be attributed to God, and an angel ...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Did we give up God and the Angels when we gave up reason, or did we not understand our true reason for joing the BK's? Probably subject matter for another post entitled.

... "For love nor reason ..." l8r… xxx