HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!

Mainly DEDICATED to Ex-BKs.
A neutral forum for congenial discussions and reservations related to the Godly Knowledge between ALL parties.
nivi
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Share Murli points.

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!

Post by nivi »

Happy Mother's day to all you mothers out there!!!
Your love, strength & compassion is the very embodiment of all that's good in women. You are the reason there is still some goodness left in humanity. We don't get to appreciate all that you do for us. So this day is for you MOM.
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Re: HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!

Post by arjun »

"Shaktis and mothers were degraded by everyone. Now Father comes and uplifts them. He places them ahead of Himself. So shaktis should be especially happy…. Do mothers cry anytime? Do they shed tears anytime? Now the eyes are filled with spirituality. Where there is spirituality there cannot be tears… crying means sign of sorrow. How can those who are immersed in the ocean of prosperity ever cry? The wave of sorrow should not arise even in the dreams. Dreams should also be filled with comfort. Why? Because the ocean pf happiness has come in close relationship with you. So always live in prosperity, happiness. Never cry… shaktis are a sample. If a sample is crying, then how will the others enter into a deal? So never cry. Neither cry through your eyes nor through your mind." (A.V. 7.12.78, pg 111)

Happy mother's day to one and all.
shivsena
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

Tribute to the Divine mother.

Divine Wisdom is Feminine.

Prov. III: 13-18:
“ Blessed is the man who has found divine wisdom, For it is better to traffic for her, than for treasures of gold and silver. And she is more valuable than precious stones: no evil thing shall resist her: she is well known to all that approach her, and no precious thing is equal to her in value. For length of existence and years of life are in her right hand; and in her left hand are wealth and glory: out of her mouth proceeds righteousness, and she carries law and mercy upon her tongue. Her ways are good ways, and all her paths are peaceful.She is the tree of life to all that lay hold upon her; and she is a secure help to all that stay themselves on her, as on the Lord.

“My mother [ bore ] me, yet [ my ] true [ Mother ] gave me life.”

WHO IS THIS TRUE DIVINE MOTHER ???
===================================
Surya_40
Affinity to the BKWSU: Academic
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have friends with the BKs, PBKs, Vishnu Party, etc., who consider their group to be great, by quoting Murli points.
I want to understand and take only the positive essence from different views of various groups.

Post by Surya_40 »

WHO IS THIS TRUE DIVINE MOTHER ???
===================================[/color][/quote]
don't u know?
tumaiva matha cha pita tumaiva

you are a mother and also a Father . Supreme Father do the mother part through female and a Father part through male who must be adhi wala.

You must ask brahma baba when he comes to mt.abhu. about adhi wala. then we can find them.