abyavichari Gyan and vaybhichari Gyan

Mainly DEDICATED to Ex-BKs.
A neutral forum for congenial discussions and reservations related to the Godly Knowledge between ALL parties.
nivi
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Share Murli points.

abyavichari Gyan and vaybhichari Gyan

Post by nivi »

I often hear this in the Murli that we should listen and accept Murli/ Gyan from "one and only 'ShivBaba' ". If we follow his shirmat and have abyavivhari Yoga/ remembrance we become pure. Of course, we have to practise soul-consiousness to connect with him since he is always in soul-consious stage.
If we listen to others and get influenced by them, we will get vaybhichari Gyan(mixed Gyan), and that has been one of the main reasons for bharatwasi's downfall.
Baba says there is 3 types of Murli's.
1) First class Murli is of the best kind which we get from listening to him directly that has both Murli, plus vibration.
2) second class Murli is what we get from tape/ cd's/video's which is good if it's not edited, but lacks the vital vibration of ShivBaba.
3) 3rd class Murli is considered of low grade which is readily aviable in paper from, internet etc. Obviously, this is of low grade because it has been written by people, so it has the person's sublte bias and gets further diluted when copied from one person to another.
Surya_40
Affinity to the BKWSU: Academic
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have friends with the BKs, PBKs, Vishnu Party, etc., who consider their group to be great, by quoting Murli points.
I want to understand and take only the positive essence from different views of various groups.

Re: abyavichari Gyan and vaybhichari Gyan

Post by Surya_40 »

by nivi_k »
Baba says there is 3 types of Murli's.
1) First class Murli is of the best kind which we get from listening to him directly that has both Murli, plus vibration.
2) second class Murli is what we get from tape/ cd's/video's which is good if it's not edited, but lacks the vital vibration of ShivBaba.
3) 3rd class Murli is considered of low grade which is readily aviable in paper from, internet etc. Obviously, this is of low grade because it has been written by people, so it has the person's sublte bias and gets further diluted when copied from one person to another.
Will you please mention Murli points. Becuase upto my knowledge i do not find in Murli.

Surya
nivi
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Share Murli points.

Post by nivi »

Dear Surya,

You would have to recognize the Father first by taking advance knowledge and have faith that this the corporeal form of God Father.
arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

Will you please mention Murli points. Becuase upto my knowledge i do not find in Murli.
This is indeed mentioned in the Sakar Murlis narrated through Brahma Baba. But it may take time to locate the Murli point. I think it is available in the Murli points thread in the BK Section.
nivi

Post by nivi »

Thank You Arjun Bhai for the response. I usually just listen to Murli's so I don't have a habbit of tracking down the dates etc. It would be nice to keep track though since so many people want to know the dates.

Nivi
shivsena
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

nivi wrote:
If we listen to others and get influenced by them, we will get vaybhichari Gyan(mixed Gyan), and that has been one of the main reasons for bharatwasi's downfall.
Dear nivi.

Both bk and pbk Gyan are vya-bhi-chari Gyan( meaning jitne muu utni baatein) as each bk and pbk has his own interpretation of Murli and Vani points.(inspite of teachings of Dadis-Didis and Baba Dixit)

A-vyabhi-chari Gyan ie. Gyan which all 108 souls will agree and will be bound together in one rosary, is still to come in future.

Both BKs and PBKs need to wake up from their present false beliefs that basic or advance knowledge is a-vyabhichari Gyan given by supreme ShivBaba.

shivsena.