False Gita, and its effect

An open forum for all ex-BKs, BKs, PBKs, ex-PBKs, Vishnu Party and ALL other Splinter Groups to post their queries to, and debate with, any member of any group congenially.
mbbhat
BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Re: False Gita, and its effects

Post by mbbhat »

jaycdp wrote: 05 Sep 2023 Dear Brother,
both the Abrahamic religion and Brahma Kumaris do not accept the concept of Shiva's Chaitanya avatar. 

BKs accept avtaar of ShivBaba.
If you have different interpretation for avtaar/incarnation, you may ask it in the topic/thread - Questions for BKs.

This is different topic.

But, thank you for your kind reply.
mbbhat
BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Post by mbbhat »

# Post no. 91)POWER lost value, and VALUE lost POWER

405)Most important things are POLITICAL and RELIGIOUS.

Two highest books are book of laws/rules and book of religion/virtues.

Political Power has highest authority to rule a country.
Religious Power is considered to have highest authority over values.

Presently most of the political leaders are considered to have much lesser value than a common man. Many politicians have criminal record. Most of the people give respect to politicians externally only. Internally (from heart/mind), they do not pay respect.

The religious leaders today have no power, they have to abide rules made by the politicians. [Of course to a certain extent, political power does not interfere in religious activities and vice-versa. That is true. Hence we have already said that these two are the highest powers].

406)The authorities that enforce law are Parliaments, Vidhaan Sabhaas, COURTs and POLICE Stations/Force.
The courts are called as - Temples of Justice. They actually have highest POWER

In some countries, at least in India, government puts a slogan as - Government Work is God's work. In this way, Government or its officials too hijacked the title God! [The phrase "Government Work is God's Work" is inscribed on the entablature of the Vidhana Soudha (main administrative building) in Bengaluru, India. The phrase is also written in Kannada as "Sarkarada kelasa devara kelasa"]

Temples, Churches, Masjids, etc. are considered to be related to VALUE.

407)Most of the people today hesitate to go to Courts and Police Stations. Even though Courts are known as Nyaayaalay (temples of justice), when people enter there, they do not feel that they are in temple. They feel humiliated to be there in courts or police stations.
Majority of the people believ- they should not enter into any court or police station even for once in their lifetime. Suppose if they had to enter, their case/issue should be completed or over as early as possible.

Hence even the eye witnesses also hesitate to go to court and give witness.

So- even though the word TEMPLE is used for these courts by the government, there is no feeling of temple there. It is only after a person wins his case in these courts, he feels to be relaxed or empowered. During the ongoing period of his case in these courts (say a case may take few months to a several years to complete), he does not feel he had been connected to a temple during the period

408)Today, some religious leaders do not believe in the Government courts and wish to have religious courts like- Sharia courts. So- all these lost their powers.

Just imagine- if the power of incorporeal is known to the world in practical sense, these conflicts would have been much less, is it not?

So, summary is- today when you enter any place of power/law, there is no need to maintain any value. It is enough if we maintain a minimum amount of discipline.
Similarly, when you enter a place of worship, you do not feel any power. To earn for food for life, you (majority of the people) need to work at outside places where the government law is being followed/enforced.
People have no real attachment or respect to government law. They do not pay taxes happily.
So- connection of majority of the people to both of these types of temples is practically weak today (in this context).
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

# Post no. 92)Few Buddhism believers try to hijack "most ancient religion" status of Hinduism

409) There is conflict in caste/varna system in India. Some activists of Lower varna people in India in their biased research, have started to hijack the status of "the most ancient religion" from Hinduism.

Eg -Video 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cm_xqKLzrng

They are countered here by some other persons - Video 2 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2hIwmojiD08

This is in Hindi. [I am yet to know whether this propaganda has started only by Indian Buddhist believers, or others as well].

There is another discussion here - Video 3 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FbySsKW85uU

So- the point is- when the foundation/incorporeal ShivBaba is forgotten, all get confused and begin to claim they are superiors.

410)In Abrahamic religions, Islam claims that God has sent Muhammad as last prophet and Quran is the last scripture. Hence there onwards that scripture only is valid.
But, we can see we have another scripture and a new religion got founded. Eg- Sikh religion and its scripture "Guru Granth Sahib". Hence when another scripture has come after Quran, claim of Quran is the last holy book logically loses value.

So, even when few Buddhist believers try to claim wrongly, they also will lose their value at some or other place.

411)So, the point is- when Hindus committed first mistake by ignoring incorporeal Supreme Soul ShivBaba, other get chance to claim wrong things and the whole world is busy in this wrong competition.
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

# Post no. 93)When Gita becomes false, power shifts to other religions:-

412)In Golden and Silver Ages, it is incorporeal plus corporeal are ruling.
Even though it is bodily personalities Suryavamshi (Sun Dynasty) and Chandravamshi(Moon Dynasty) Kings rule in Satyug/Golden Age and TrataYug/Silver Age, incorporeal power is also ruling in incognito way. The corporeal deities do not become body conscious even if they have body.
That is- emotionally deities are like incorporeal, intellectually corporeal. That is, there is balance between Yoga/mind and karma/action/body.
As time passes since there is no input to incorporeal power, it gradually deteriorates and Copper Age comes.

413)But, when number one corporeal deity personality SriKrishna is placed in the seat of incorporeal Supreme Soul Shiva, the NUMBER ONE religion sanatan dharma and NUMBER ONE scripture BhagavadGita gradually and finally lose the real value and power.

414)Degradation is TWO way- Intellectual and Emotional. Intellectual status depends on the power of truth the people have/believe. Emotional status depends on the purity of karma/action the people do.

415)In Abrahamic Religions, the status of God is not disturbed as much as in Hinduism.
They all believe God is incorporeal.
[But, there is no much importance to purity of karma/action. Faith has much higher importance than divinity and humanity there. Eating non-veg is perfectly OK for them. Doing jihad or crusades in the name of God or religion is permitted (or considered holy) there even if such actions are violent and legally considered as crimes. ]

But, the importance for incorporeal God- they have maintained, which is to be highly appreciated.

416)In Hindu religion, even though Gita and Vedas say about extra ordinary status incorporeal God (better than Bible or Quran), majority of Hindus have forgotten importance of incorporeal God Father and mother, and believe all/many things are God. This is a great intellectual degradation. Due to this intellectual degradation, Hindus are caught in numerous festivals and rituals throughout the year.

They even consider Iron Aged Impure Human Gurus as Satgurus and some consider them too as God. In this way, both natural concentration and self esteem in Hindus got deteriorated to a great extent.

But, Hindus believe karma theory. Hence they are not as violent as other major religions in the world. Like other religion believers invaded other countries, forcibly did religious conversions, Hindus did not do so.

It may not be wrong to say- This intellectual degradation is the main cause or one of the primary causes that caused Hindu religion to degrade.

417)One major reason for other religions hating India and Hinduism is- Hindus believe in many Gods.
One of the main commandments in Islam and Christianity is - "Worship none other than ME/GOD". Islam believes God forgives all the sins, except SHIRRK(Placing any other person in the seat of God or to share qualifications of God with anyone).
This SHIRRK in Hinduism began by giving seat of God to number one human deity SriKrishna. And giving seat of Gita Sermonizer to SriKrishna instead of Shiva, thereby transferring the authority over the highest scripture from incorporeal Shiva to SriKrishna caused even a greater damage to Hinduism status.

Islam believes there is no bigger crime than Idol worship. It is worse than carnage.
So, some Islam preachers claim - visiting or working for Hindu temples or Churches is worse than going to have alcohol or drugs.
Eg here - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOIw1v3be5A - from time 2:25 to 4:05 .

418)So, placing anyone in the seat of God is a very big crime in other major religions. So, when Hindus say- all are Gods, it gave room to other religions to hate Hindus and increase atrocities against Hindus.
mbbhat
BK

Re: False Gita, and its effect

Post by mbbhat »

# Post no. 94)Why correcting Gita is necessary?

419)Due to false Gita (not understanding Gita properly), sanaatan/Hindu religion lost its status.
Later it loses power and wealth. Today western currencies and citizenships have higher value than those of Bharat/India.
So- in this unlimited drama or the time cycle of 5000 years, during the initial 4500 years, India will be powerful and at top of the world. Until eighteenth century, India's GDP had been at lesats or above 22% of global GDP.

420)Other religions, of course intellectually consider God as incorporeal, but due to greed and fear, they thought to increase their population and power, so by hook or crook, by temptation, and forcible means. Intellectually also they brainwash their followers to criticize other religions and hence are caught in fighting among themselves too.
This indicates that even their religious scriptures are false, weak and incomplete.

421)In this exercise, they also fight among themselves as well and world peace is lost. Even though they all believe in incorporeal, they could not unite themselves.

422)Hence correcting Gita is very much necessary, to establish real dharma in the world. Else, even if other religions preach incorporeal status of God, they still will fight among themselves.

423)Hence correcting Gita is necessary. Because it is mother and Father of all the religious scriptures.

424) All scriptures preach about knowledge of creator and creation. Even if sanaatan religion is the most ancient, every religion tries to propagate that their religion is first. Hence they have added many things in their scriptures. It will take around 100 to 200 years for creation of scriptures after their religious leaders preach. [Because first the number of followers should increase to a considerable extent and then they feel realization of a scripture for the group and begin to write.]
In this wrong competition, they have done many errors - one can do google search - "Scientific errors in Bible or Quran".

425) If we add more to the list- When India was invaded, there is a great chance that the invaders tampered Hindu scriptures. This caused more degradation in India and Hinduism.

426)Due to degradation in Hinduism, famous leader like Dr. B R Ambedkar lost faith in Hinduism and adopted Buddhism - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twenty-tw ... ropaganda.

427) A considerable portion of the society has become atheist due to the the irreligiousness in all the religions. If time permits, we will add more at a later stage.

428)So- the cause for all these are mainly errors in the scriptures, hence correcting the scriptures is one of the main needs of the hour. Gita is the Father and mother of the scriptures. All the other scriptures are like kids. Hence correcting Gita is the first step in this.
-------------- --------
429)So, summary here is- Due to false Gita, Bharat lost its number one status. Other religious invaders destroyed Shiva temples (Incorporeal Shiva is same as Supreme God Father or Allah!). How would they feel when they realize they have destroyed their own God's temples?! They could not build connection with incorporeal God even if they preach about incorporeal God.

430)Islam and Christianity ban idol worship! Again they lost connection with heaven/deities too. Heaven is their main goal after life. But, they hate deities!
In this way, they can never establish practical connection with ALAF/GOD/Father and BEY/PROPERTY/HEAVEN.
So- even while firmly being believing in God, such religious followers could not become atheist fully. But, they will definitely attain peace/liberation for half a Kalpa in drama(time cycle).

So- the right hierarchy should be known.

--1)First Incorporeal Shree Shree Shiva/God/Allah. - Paramdham - Supreme Abode.
--2)Second level - subtle deities or angels - trimurthis - Brahma, Vishnu, Shankar - Subtle Region - Second highest abode.
--3)Third level - Sun Dynasty Kings - Shree Radha Krishna (Lakshmi Narayan) - double crowned Kings cum Saints - Heaven or deity world - Golden Age
--4)Fourth level - Moon Dynasty Kings - Shree Sita and Ram. - Double crowned Kings cum saints - Heaven or deity world - Silver Age
--5)Fifth level - Human religious fathers - Ibrahim, Buddha, Jesus Christ, etc.- Single/Light Crowned saints - Hell or Human world
--6)Sixth level- Vicious Kings - Vikramadity, Chandragupta Maurya, Harshavardhana, etc. - Single/Golden --crowned Kings. - their list numberwise - Hell or Human World
--7)Seventh Level - Democracy - President of super power countries
--8)Then comes next level - Billionaires like Bill Gates, etc.
--9)Then comes class A officer, Class B officer, Class C officer, etc.
--10)In this way- Upper Class, middle class and lower class people.

This hierarchy should be understood. Else, people will not have right knowledge of creator or creation.
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

Incorporeal God of Gita - Shiv Shankar Bholenath or the soul of corporeal Sri Krishna alias Dada Lekhraj?

There is no doubt that Gita, which has been guiding the Indians since the last two and a half thousand years is a gem among all the scriptures. But there would not be as many commentaries by scholars and learned persons on any other scripture as on Gita, which proves that this scripture is so unique that the different kinds of clarifications on Gita given by human beings have never satisfied all the human beings. Someone has rightly said, " Kai jaaney kavi, ya kai jaaney ravi". The poet only or the Sun of Knowledge can give the correct clarification of a poem. Rest of the clarifications given by the human beings will be incomplete from one point of view or the other.

It has been fed in the minds of the general public that the Sermonizer of Gita was Shri Krishna, who gave the discourse of Gita to Arjuna sitting on a Chariot in the war field of Kurukshetra. But if we look from a spiritual and historical angle then all the questions such as who, when, whom and where was Gita narrated are disputable. The story of Gita and Satyanarayana prove that God reveals himself in the form of an ordinary, old and experienced human being. It has been written in Gita:

Avjaanaanti maam moodha manurshee tanumashritam I
Param bhaavamjaananto mam bhootmaheshwaram II (Gita 9/11)

Further it has been written in Gita that God is ajanma (eternal), abhokta (one who does not enjyoy any pleasures) and Avyakt (imperceptible).
Ajo S pi sannvyayatma bhootanamishraro S pi san I
Prakriti swamdhishthaay sambhavamyatmamaayayaa II (Gita 4/6)

Yo maamjamanaadim cha veti lokmaheshwaram I
Asam-moodhah Silver Age martyeshu sarvapapaih pramuchyatey II

In the Shrimad Bhagwatgita that aadi-anadi purush (eternal being) has been praised – (tamev chadhyam purusham prapdhye yatah pravrittih prasoota puraani I Gita 15/4), i.e., I bow to that aadi-anaadi purush, who has first of all created this world-like tree. That eternal being (aadi purush) is telling himself-(Ahamadirhi devanam maharshinaam cha sarvashah-Gita 10/2), i.e., I am only the beginning of all the deities and sages. He only had propagated that famous principle of karmayoga (remembering God while performing actions) in the ancient times, due to which India got the name of karmabhoomi (land of the actions of God) as per the Jaina tradition also (nishtha pura prokta mayanagh…karmayogen yoginaam-Gita 3/3)

Here it may be recalled that the knowledge of Gita was not given by Shri Krishna, but by that aadi-anaadi purush (eternal being) to the householder Arjuna in order to teach the religion of household (grihastha-dharma) and to teach him easy RajYoga. In this connection, some of the quotes of famous historians are given below, without going into the details:

Hopkins said, “The present Krishna-dominated form (of Gita) was earlier a Vishnu-dominated poem and prior to that it was a non-communal writing.” Religions of India (1608) Page 386 (Radhakrishnan Gita, Page 17). Farkuhar has written in Religious literature of India (1620) page 12-14, “This (Gita) is an ancient prose Upnishad, which was probably written after shwetashwataropanishad and which has been moulded into the present form after the death of Christ to support the Krishnaism by some poet.” As per Garvey, “Bhagwatgita was earlier a scripture related to Sankhya-Yoga, in which the methods of worship of Krishna Vasudev got included and it was adjusted as per the Vedic traditions by considering Krishna to be a form of Vishnu in the 3rd Century B.C. Holtzman considers Gita to be a later Vishnu-dominated form of a sarveshwarwadi poem. Keith also believes that originally Gita was a Shwetashwatar form of Upanishad, but later it was moulded in the form of Krishna worship. (An extract from the introduction to Radhakrishnan ‘Gita’, page 17)

Shri Krishna was born from the womb of a mother. He enjyoyed all the pleasures of life and had obtained knowledge from Guru Sandipani. He has mostly been depicted in childhood form. That is why the entire world cannot accept him as a Father. Secondly, it is famous in mythological stories that Shri Krishna narrated Gita only to one Arjuna while sitting on a Chariot in the Copper Age (Dwapar Yug), but it is also famous that Sage Vyaas had written the scripture Mahabharata, which reached the general public in Sanskrit. From the historical point of view these points are disputable.

Actually, Gita is the highest among all the scriptures (sarva shastra shiromani), but it was narrated in the Confluence Age of the 5000 years old world drama wheel consisting of four ages, i.e. at the confluence of the Iron Age and the Golden Age, which is being repeated now. Had Gita been narrated only in the Copper Age then how did the sinful Iron Age arrive? After the incarnation of God, it should have resulted in the commencement of Golden Age and not the most sinful Iron Age. And Gita is narrated in the Confluence Age, when all the religions, the religious followers and the religious fathers of those religions are present in their last birth. It is because of this only it has been said in Gita, “Renounce all the religions and come into my asylum, the asylum of one Supreme Soul.”

Sarvadharmanparityajya Mamekam Sharanam Vraj.
Aham twa sarvapapebhyo mokshayami Maa shuchah.
(Gita 18/66)

From the point of view of Hindus, when Gita was narrated in the Copper Age, then the religions like Islam, Sikhism etc. were not present. Then how did the above hymn (shloka) come in Gita? And the Gita was not narrated in a complex language like Sanskrit, but is being narrated in language like Hindi, which can be understood by the common public. Even from a historical point of view, Sanskrit was never the language of the general public. Then how can God, who has entered in a very ordinary human being, use such a complex language? Apart from this, Gita was not narrated by a corporeal prince Shri Krishna, who had an attractive name and form and who comes in the cycle of life and death, but by incorporeal God Shiva, who is ajanma (beyond worldly births), abhokta (beyond pleasures) at the end of the Iron Age through an ordinary human body (Prajapita Brahma) not just to one Arjuna, but it is being narrated to many other householders like Arjuna. It is written in Gita, “O Arjuna, you do not know your births (i.e. past lives). I narrate to you the story of your past lives.”

Bahooni mein vyateetani janmaani tav charjun.
Taanyaham ved sarvaani na twa vettha parantap.
(Gita 4/5)

But how can Krishna, who passes through the cycle of life and death himself, give the inheritance of true mukti (liberation) and jeevanmukti (living a liberated life), and narrate the story of many births to other human souls? This proves that the story of many births, which is famous as Gita or Amarkatha (the story of becoming imperishable) is not narrated through corporeal Shri Krishna, but through the Supreme Soul Shiva, who is beyond life and death.

The above view about Gita, which is completely different from the common view, is a view of not just the Brahmakumari Organization but also of Adhyatmik Ishwariya Vishwavidyalaya based in Kampila, Uttar Pradesh that the Godly knowledge called Murli, which was narrated through a very ordinary corporeal human Chariot, is the true Gita, on the basis of which the Sanskrit Gita will be written in the Copper Age, which is going to commence 2500 years henceforth. Although the Brahmakumari Organization believes that the incorporeal Shiva is the God mentioned in Gita, but they are spreading the name and form of Dada Lekhraj alias the soul of Krishna in the world as the corporeal medium of God, whereas it is known to everyone that Dada Lekhraj had expired in 1969 itself. Then how can he be called the Father of the entire world, i.e. Prajapita Brahma? In the flute of knowledge (Murlis) narrated by incorporeal Supreme Soul Shiva regarding Gita and its narrator, He has said the following points:
• "This is a new knowledge for the new world. The giver is only one. Krishna does not give this knowledge. Krishna is not called the purifier of the sinful. The purifier of the sinful is only one Supreme Father Supreme Soul, who is beyond the cycle of rebirths, whereas the name of Krishna, who takes 84 births, has been added in Gita." (Murli dated 28.10.87)
• "Now, who has given birth to Gita. This is the topic. When they say Jayanti (Birthday of Gita) then certainly Gita was also born, isn’t it? When it is named Shrimat Bhagwat Gita Jayanti, then there must also be someone who gave birth to Gita, isn’t it? Everyone says Shri Krishna Bhagwaanuvach (God Shri Krishna speaks), then Shri Krishna comes first and then Gita. Now the creator of Gita is certainly required. But Shri Krishna was a small child. He cannot narrate Gita. It will have to be proved who gives birth to Gita. This is a deep matter. Whatever dispute is there in India is only on this point. Krishna takes birth through mother’s womb. He is a prince of Golden Age." (Murli dated 24.11.88)
• "Shri Krishna cannot be called Vrikshapati (master of the world tree). The Supreme Father Supreme Soul is the seed-like creator of the human world. Krishna cannot be called the creator. He is always a human being with deity-like virtues." (Murli dated 22.2.98)
• "Krishna is not the Father of everyone." (Murli dated 30.9.98)
• Krishna cannot be called the Father of all the souls. The Father of souls, i.e. Supreme Father Supreme Soul says, “Remember none but me.”

In the picture of Trinity Shiva published by the Brahmakumaris organization Dada Lekhraj has been picturised as Brahma, but they are unaware of the human souls, who will play the roles of Shankar and Vishnu after the death of Dada Lekhraj in 1969. That is why, in place of Shankar and Vishnu, the pictures from the path of worship (Bhaktimarg) have been shown. On the basis of the Murlis and Avyakt Vanis narrated from Mt. Abu, AIVV believes that after 1969 the incorporeal Supreme Soul Shiva is giving the true knowledge of Gita and teaching easy RajYoga to all the human souls through another corporeal human Chariot called Shiv Shankar Bholenath, through which all the Arjuna-like souls can get transformed from human beings to deities. The proofs for this fact are present in the various flutes of knowledge (i.e. gyaan Murlis) narrated through Dada Lekhraj, which the administrators of Brahmakumari Organization are unwilling to accept in fear of losing the throne.

The Brahmakumari Organization and AIVV believe that the soul of Dada Lekhraj will take birth in the coming Golden Age as Shri Krishna. But the publicity of Dada Lekhraj as the medium of Gita Sermonizer Shiva by the Brahmakumari Organization is like denying the knowledge given in the Murlis that were narrated through Dada Lekhraj himself. Dada Lekhraj became the temporary medium of God Shiva from 1951 to 1969, during which he gave motherly love to the Brahmakumar-kumaris and the versions of God Shiva uttered through his body became famous as the true Gita amongst the Brahmakumar-kumaris. But prior to 1951 and after his death in 1969, the responsibility of this huge Godly task was carried by the soul of his business partner, who is playing the role of the corporeal medium of incorporeal Shiva, i.e. Mahadev Shiv Shankar, and will play the role of Satya Narayan in the Golden Age in the near future and the role of Shri Ram in the Silver Age, which will begin after 1250 years.

God Shiva certainly narrated the knowledge of Gita, i.e the Murlis through Dada Lekhraj, but he is revealing the deep secrets of those Murlis through his present human Chariot. Just as the Hindus in general have accepted attractive looking Shri Krishna as the Gita Sermonizer instead of Bholenath Shiv-Shankar out of ignorance, similarly the Brahmakumari Organization has accepted attractive looking Dada Lekhraj, i.e. the soul of Krishna as the Gita Sermonizer instead of the soul of Shankar or Ram. Even in the Murlis of knowledge published by the Brahmakumaris organization, the name of Dada Lekhraj (Pitashri) has been added before ShivBaba. This is the only mistake because of which the name of Shri Krishna has been added in the Sanskrit Gita as its creator instead of Shiv-Shankar in the path of worship in the world drama cycle from Copper Age onwards. The qualities of God given in Gita, like Avyakt, Ajanma, Abhokta etc. actually apply on Shiv Shankar both in limited and unlimited sense and not on Shri Krishna.
• "Father says that I am the God of Gita. It was ShivBaba who created Mother Gita. Krishna took birth. Along with him Radha and others are also included. First there are Brahmins. Father says, “Who is the foolish person, who has removed my name completely? Then, I only have to come and reveal that I, the Supreme Soul Shiva am the God mentioned in Gita. I have created Gita. The child Krishna took birth from Gita. You have then added the name of child instead of Father. This is the biggest mistake." – (Murli dated 13.12.88)
• "Child Krishna was born from Rudra (another name of Shiv-Shankar). So the name of child has been added instead of Father in it (i.e. in Gita)." (Murli dated 29.3.88)
• "Gita is the mother and Father. Gita is called mother. No other book is called mother. Its name is mother Gita. OK, who created it? First of all a man adopts a woman, isn’t it?" –(Murli dated 28.9.88) (So in the beginning of the Godly family, i.e. Yagya also Shiv Shankar must have certainly adopted Dada Lekhraj Brahma as the 18 chaptered mother Gita after the demise of Mother Gita)
• "Everything is based on correcting Gita. Because of amending Gita the personality of God has vanished." (Murli dated 9.3.88)
• "Bharat (India) gets the cream through the God of Shrimat Bhagwat Gita. Shrimat Bhagwat Gita has also been amended to the extent that Gita has been reduced to the level of buttermilk by adding the name of Shri Krishna instead of the ocean of knowledge, purifier of the sinful incorporeal Supreme Father Supreme Soul." (Murli dated 31.10.78)
• "Gita is the mother and Father of all the scriptures. It is not true that it is only the mother and Father of only the scriptures of India. No. It is the mother and Father of all the biggest scriptures that are present in the world." (Murli dated 5.2.83)
• "He is the creator of heaven – he is helpful to everyone. Krishna is a creation himself. He is the first class flower of the garden." (Murli dated 5.2.83)

This is the only mistake, which has caused the degradation of India, and has condemned Gita, and in spite of being the mother of all the scriptures, Gita is not accepted by the followers of other religions. This is the reason why scholars have clarified Gita in different ways. Shankaracharya has proved the soul and the Supreme Soul to be one and the same (advaita) on the basis of the same Gita, whereas Madhvacharya proved the soul and Supreme Soul to be different entities (dwaita). Sex-lust has been termed as the biggest enemy in Gita. The people of the world do not accept this fact only because it is famous in the scriptures that the so-called creator of Gita, i.e., Shri Krishna had 8 wives and 16,108 Gopikas. If Mahadev Shiv Shankar’s name had appeared in Gita as the Gita Sermonizer then the world would have readily accepted the point of Sex-lust being the greatest enemy, because Shankar is famous in the scriptures as the one who had only one wife and the one who destroyed sex-lust. If we take the example of the scriptures only then just as God was not recognized when he appeared in an ordinary, old human being in the story of Satyanarayana, similarly seeing the graveyard dweller-like ordinary form of Shankar, his Father-in-law Daksh Prajapati did not recognize him and insulted him. So “As the King, so are the subjects.”

In India Gita is also considered to be a mother. But in the Godly knowledge being given by God Shiva presently, it is also being clarified that Gita is not just a symbol of knowledge, i.e. a book, but it is also a symbol of a living human soul, who is playing the role of world mother (Jagdamba) along with Prajapita to sustain the Godly family in the present Confluence Age. Both of them are only known as Aadi Dev- Aadi Devi by the Hindus, as Aadam-Havva by the Muslims, as Adam-Eve by the Christians and as Aadinath-Aadinathini by the Jains.

Hence, keeping in view the above points, if Father Shiv-Shankar is presented as the God mentioned in Gita instead of the child Shri Krishna, then Gita will be accepted by the souls of the entire world as a Godly version.
• "When did God narrate Gita? Certainly all the religions must be present. Actually, Gita is the main scripture for all the religions. People of all the religions must accept it….Father has come to cause the true salvation of people belonging to all the religions through Gita. Gita has been narrated by Father. This matter has been made complicated by putting the name of child instead of Father." (Murli dated 21.2.93)

Om Shanti
Adhyatmik Ishwariya Vishwa Vidyalaya
House No. 351/352, Block A, Phase-I,
Vijayvihar, Near Sector-5 of Rohini,
Delhi-10085. Ph. No.9891370007.
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

# Post no. 95)Due to False Gita,
--a)Hinduism failed to recognize INCORPOREAL status/aspect,
--b)Abrahamic religions failed to recognize CORPOREAL(DEITY) status/aspect,
--c)some religions failed to recognize both:-

431)Today majority of Hindus lack the importance of INCORPOREAL aspect/status of God. Hindus are in the feeling of mainly deities Krishna, Ram, Lakshmi, Durga, Sita, Ganesh/Ganapathy, etc. - as God.
Even in Shiv temples, they feel bodily Shankar. They have mixed Shankar with Shiv, and consider both as same.

432)Abrahamic Religions - even though believe in incorporeal status of God, believe idol worship is sin! In this way, they inadvertently hate CREATION of GOD (Heavenly Deities)!
[Logically speaking they should have thought- Can worshipping anyone other than God can be sin (if there is no violence or impurity)? If course, they should have thought - worshipping deities is of lower level. Gita says even that in slokas - 09-25, and 17-04]**.

433)Buddhism believes neither in CREATOR/God, nor in CREATION/deities/heaven.
See the result. All the major are confused or ignorant.

434) Just think - If incorporeal God Father Supreme Soul Shiva had been considered as God of Gita by Hindus*, Hindus getting caught in numerous deities' worships, rituals, blind faiths and even the possibility is mixing Shankar with Shiv would not have been so, is it not? Readers are left to decide for themselves.
[* - When Gita ITSELF CLEARLY says - God is incorporeal. Already put in "Post No.s 73 to 80- ESSENCE of Gita- in different parts" in this topic. Sloka numbers - 08-09, 10-03, 07-24. Summarized list will be put later.].

435)If Hindus would not have got caught in corporeal worship so much, Abrahamic religions might not have hated idol worship so much, is it not? So, all have lost touch with highest things - God and Heaven, is it not? So- we can say-

# Post no. 96) Gita BECOMING FALSE had a great SUICIDAL EFFECT on ALL the religions, is it not? :-

436)There may be other causes for the degradation, but Gita becoming false (Gita being misunderstood) had a very high impact, is it not?

** 437) Who gave authority to other religions to claim/announce - Idol Worship is sin, that too greatest sin?

If a person speaks full truth, it is very difficult for others to either manipulate his words or speak lies.
But, if some percentage of his words are lies, other people also get room to speak lies. So, when GREAT lies/errors had been introduced by Hindu leaders by saying that bodily personality Sri Krishna is the God, and God of Gita, Gita was motivate for physical war, other religious authorities also would have got courage to introduce their own decisions in their scriptures as words of God, is it not?

438)But, Hindus even while doing this, still Hindu Gita preachers practiced DHYAAN (mind related meditation) practices, understanding karma philosophy, etc. using Gita. They did not use Gita to become physically violent. They never used Gita to hate other religions***. But, other religious scriptures were wrote to hate other religions too in their scriptures.

***- Of course, slight negative aspects are mentioned in Gita regarding varna/caste system. (May be those slokas introduced later when corporeal feeling got superior and incorporeal feeling got merged/diluted) Except that there is no much hatredness in Gita. Due to these few slokas some Hindu lower varna activists have burned Gita. These slokas will be put later.

439)Hence it may not be wrong to say- "Hindus only slipped, but others religions fell down". Because there is still purity in deity worshipping in Hindus. But, the percentage of purity is very much less in other religions. Hence in the name of God they do jihad, crusades', forcible conversion, etc, and fight among themselves too.
Even while worshipping many Gods, conflicts in Hinduism is lesser. But- even though Abrahamic Religions even when they all believe in one incorporeal God, conflicts there is much higher.

Buddhism - even though its scripture does not promote any violence or physical war, but as already said- Buddhist dominated countries too- had been great enemies of each other - Eg- Japan and China. Genocides in Cambodia, wars between North and South Vietnams, etc. Buddhist dominated countries have higher violence rates than India/Bharath.

Today world is heading for third world war and one main and all time cause for it is conflicts between the religions.
Some religious leaders use their scriptures motivate their followers for terrorism, religious conversion, etc.

440)Just think - Had
---a)God of Gita been understood as incorporeal,
---b)Gita is a book for internal war to improve/attain highest character and wisdom, (slokas already given in Posts 73 to 80), and not to motivate physical war,

-Conflicts and degradation in Hinduism would not have been to the present extent,
-Other religions too, would have got/felt some sort of self realization and would not have made their scripture and themselves as so violent,
--in those religions as well, the internal conflicts would not have been as present as they are, is it not?
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

# Post No. 96A:-
arjun wrote:....Hence, keeping in view the above points, if Father Shiv-Shankar is presented as the God mentioned in Gita instead of the child Shri Krishna, then Gita will be accepted by the souls of the entire world as a Godly version....
1)No logic. Outside world neither recognizes Dada Lekhraj as Krishna, nor Mr. Dixit as Shankar.
2)All or Many2 interpretations and predictions of PBK Shankar alias Mr. Dixit have become false. Detailed explanation is put in the other topic - Flaws in PBK Philosophy - here - https://www.bk-pbk.in/viewtopic.php?t=2 ... 65c36cef17
[Even on discussion of Gita points, PBK theory has been refuted in the above mentioned link - Flaws in PBK Philosophy topic. Hence I will not address arjun soul's points here. As soon as time permits, I will address the remaining points there. ]
3)Also- God of PBKs or God of PBK Gita has been absconding since more than three years and have not followed court rules.
4)Rape cases have been registered against him. He is still absconding. Will the whole world accept such a person as God of Gita?

5)BTW- When he has been asked to appear in front of court, Mr. Dixit has an excellent opportunity to reveal Gita, as it is good stage for him. He can use the stage and go there reveal the knowledge to the whole world through the court, is it not?