Only devotees remember God

Mainly DEDICATED to Ex-BKs.
A neutral forum for congenial discussions and reservations related to the Godly Knowledge between ALL parties.
andrey
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Post by andrey »

There is no difference in the rememberance from the PBK view. Why should there be difference. Rememberance is the same for everyone. We know it from our ordinary life where we remember mother, Father. On the path of devotion we remember the stone idols and on the path of knowlege we remember the living idols. This process of rememberance is fro the mind to concentrate on one, to come into control and dissapear for 2500 years. It is also said in the Murli that to remember me accurately as i am is very difficult.
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

Surya wrote:I agree with bro ex-l that Veerendra Dev Dixit should be kindly ask if we can have all his Murlis (English & Hindi) library published here on this forum. Arjunbhai please ask Baba about it.
Om Shanti. I will convey your request to Baba and let you know through this forum.
Regards,
OGS,
Arjun
bansy

Post by bansy »

surya wrote:'go to the centre and get it'! As if I could!
surya wrote:Sister, I know, doesn't help to get angry, even less helpful is to get angry with your own words.
Ha Ha :P
john
Reforming BK

Post by john »

arjun wrote:Om Shanti. I will convey your request to Baba and let you know through this forum.
ArjunBhai

That is a good idea, if Virendra Dev Dixit's permission is given it may take the strain away from individuals, who may be unsure of what is the right thing to do.

I feel no individual should be unduly pushed to comply. Persuaded vigoriously, yes :lol:.

BK org has created a confusing situation. On one hand they say, "this is God's knowledge and should be used for world benefit"; and on the other hand they say, "no, we have to keep it to ourselves", for whatever reason they give.

I have not yet heard one valid rational reason to keep the knowledge to themselves. After all, they do say it is only true Brahmins who will be interested in this knowledge ...
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

Om Shanti. I will convey your request to Baba and let you know through this forum.
Om Shanti. I have been informed by the nimit sister over phone that ShivBaba (through Baba Virendra Dev Dixit) has permitted us to provide the copies of the Sakar Murlis for being uploaded on this site.

There are many scanned copies of these original Sakar Murlis available in CDs. These will be sent to the Admin as and when it is convenient to transport the same from India. Meanwhile, I have come to know that some such scanned copies already available with some PBKs of UK are going to be provided to the Admin for being uploaded on this site.

Regards,
OGS,
Arjun
john
Reforming BK

Post by john »

arjun wrote:Om Shanti. I have been informed by the nimit Sister over phone that ShivBaba (through Baba Veerendra Dev Dixit) has permitted us to provide the copies of the Sakar Murlis for being uploaded on this site.
Thanks ArjunBhai, That's great news :D.