Ideological interpretation of the Yagya History - REVs .

To discuss the BK and PBK versions relating to the progressive differential development of BK & PBK ideologies or theologies.
shivsena
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Re: The Greatest Deceptions within The Cycle

Post by shivsena »

golden heart wrote:No ambiguity whatsoever for any soul with a CLEAR, PURE INTELLECT. APPARENT or FALSE, IMPOSTOR 'Ram ShivBaba', who possesses not only a ‘baby-intellect’ but who is an ‘absolute spiritual idiot’ (maha murkh) to-date, represented by the image of a donkey on the head of Ravan, and who has yet to recognize the accurate roles of either the Parlokik Father or the Alokik Father clearly, and who is thus an orphan, is the chief instrument (mukrar rath) of Ravan, instrumental to indirectly give the inheritance to concerned souls to rule in Ravan Rajya or the Kingdom of Ravan in Copper and Iron Ages. All souls who have to play such roles will be powerfully attracted to this personality, considering him to be the Real 'ShivBaba' – ALL PERFECTLY, as per Drama Plan, of course - NOTHING NEW!
Dear golden heart....are you trying to say that Virendra Dev Dixit is an "absolute spiritual idiot"!!

I feel that he is an extremely smart player, who is making complete idiots of PBKs by giving an illusionary adv-Gyan, which appears to be the truth at first sight, but it is really a body-conscious Gyan (Mu: "Maya sabko murkh banna deti")... an idiot cannot make thousands of PBKs, look like idiots....and 9 lac BKs possibly cannot be scared of an idiot....he is ishwariya Maya-Ravan. (no. 1 shivbhakt).
Golden Heart
Supreme Spiritual Surgeon
Affinity to the BKWSU: Supreme Spiritual Surgery
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To facilitate realization of UNITY in DIVERSITY

Classical Opposing Viewpoints - 3

Post by Golden Heart »

Sweetest, Beloved Golden Hearts,

Classical Opposing Viewpoints - 3
SM 18.09.2014 wrote:
1. The unlimited Father (Supreme Soul Shiva) comes in Bharat and enters THIS ordinary body (D L R) and explains to You Children (saput, sagey, mateley – principal rulers of Golden Age and Silver Age).
2. However, no one knows when the 'path of devotion' begins. You have now come to know. You also know when the 'kingdom of Ravan' begins ('shooting' of Ravan Rajya in the Yagya - after 1969).
3. The praise of Bharat is very elevated. The people of Bharat do not know this themselves. Because of forgetting the Father, you forgot everything, that is, you became atheists and orphans.
4. Just as I am the 'Ocean of Knowledge', so You are 'Rivers of Knowledge'.
5. Human beings are not able to understand any of these things, they have totally STONE intellects and they are IMPURE.
6. Ravan is portrayed with a donkey's head.
1. Whereas Supreme Soul Shiva clearly declares the body of D L R, through whom this version is spoken, to be ORDINARY, (from a ‘then’ worldly point of view), the chief instrument soul of the Principal Adulterated Trimurti, the soul of last Ram of Silver Age, ‘mukrar rath’ of Personified Ravan, who is indeed a DoG (blatant ‘Defamer of God’), declares to his followers that the body of D L R is NOT ordinary, by putting forth his own adulterated and corrupted interpretations, thus ruthlessly OPPOSING GOD, gullibly accepted by his 'monkey-intellect' followers, who repeat same, like parrots (who have no discriminating intellect of their own) !
(CLEAR PROOF of the ‘shooting' of Ravan Rajya ! ! !)

2. These monkey-intellect followers do not realize that the active ‘shooting’ of the 'kingdom of Ravan' (Ravan Rajya) begins in the Yagya after 1969, and they are actually following the dictates of Ravan, through Ravan’s ‘mukrar rath’, who implies that he is Personified ShivBaba - gullibly accepted by his stupid followers, who are ‘maha-murkh’, just like their bodily guru!

3. These monkey-intellect followers are made to believe that their bodily guru is Personified 'Bharat', whereas Supreme Soul Shiva CLEARLY speaks of the land of Golden Aged Bharat! Thus, progressively forgetting the TRUE Father and placing their trust in an IMPOSTER, (in the ‘shooting’ period of Ravan Rajya) they become atheists and orphans, without even realizing what is actually going on!

4. These monkey-intellect followers, who are not able to understand any of these things, since they have totally STONE intellects, (as in point 5 of above SM), readily believe that their bodily guru is the sun of K, and D L R is the moon of K, and Supreme Soul Shiva is the Ocean of K (knocked into ‘pebbles and stones’) - a complete and ridiculous distortion - as compared to the K revealed by Supreme Soul Shiva. Supreme Soul Shiva CLEARLY defines that He Himself is the Sun of K, D L R the moon of K, and all other souls, including the soul of V D D, as the stars of K. When Supreme Soul Shiva defines Himself as the Ocean of K, all the other souls, including D L R, are the rivers of K. The two separate points are exclusive and not compatible! However, the DoG (Defamer of God) adulterates and corrupts the above clarifications, to place himself even above Supreme Soul Shiva, by making his followers believe he is the sun of K (high up in the sky), and while maintaining the position of D L R as the moon of K (above the earth), places Supreme Soul Shiva on the earth’s surface, as the Ocean of K - IN THE SAME VEIN - and thus PROVES himself, BEYOND DOUBT, to be HK Personified, memorialized by the depiction of a donkey’s head over Ravan, (as in point 6 of above SM)!

Further Classical Opposing Viewpoints to follow . . .

With Eternal, Infinite, Imperishable Divine LOVE . . . In Loveful Remembrance of Supreme Soul Shiv,
Golden Heart
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Re: Ideological interpretation of the Yagya History - REVISI

Post by arjun »

Dear Golden Heart,

You have really spoken from your heart while hurling abuses and Baba Virendra Dev Dixit and the PBKs. Thanks for the same. :cool:

But I don't understand how you consider the body of Lekhraj Kirpalani to be ordinary when the BKWSU itself has time and again declared through its literatures that Dada Lekhraj had a king like personality which even the then kings whom he visited or those who visited his shops envied. He was fair, handsome and tall. He was a diamond merchant whose children never stepped on the uncarpeted floor. They used to play with diamonds. They never stepped out of the house without a car (a big luxury in those days). Dada Lekhraj used to donate big amounts to poor people and Brahmins. He had many Gurus. He had bunglows in Karachi, Hyderabad, Varanasi, Calcutta. He used to enter the palaces of the queens without restrictions. And such a majestic personality is an ordinary person according to you!!!!!!!!!
OGS,
Arjun
Roy
Affinity to the BKWSU: questioning BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have been associated with Raj Yoga since 1985, and have only quite recently come to learn of the PBKs and this forum, which i find a great place to get deeper insights into all things Gyani, and hear input from many sides. I find this most healthy, stimulating, and informative, and hope this continues for some time to come.

Post by Roy »

Following on from arjun Bhai's comments which i completely agree with, i'd like to examine Golden Heart's comments regarding the part of Bharat and the Sun of Knowledge...

Here are two points regarding Bharat that would appear to suggest that Golden Heart's understanding of these matters is somewhat limited...

"Elevated Bharat(Pita - i.e. Prajapita-Ram) has to become (completely) degraded by the end. Bharat only, takes (the full) 84 births (of complete 5000 years in corporeal form, as he is the all round soul - Brahma Baba Krishna loses many years of corporeal life, whilst playing the subtle Avyakt role)." [Mu 07.04.71]

"Bharat(Pita - i.e. Prajapita-Ram) is the most beggar... Bharat is now a jungle of thorns(the most sinful of all). A bed of thorns is shown (at the foot of the picture of the Ladder) showing Bharat lying begging on it(However - Brahma Baba Krishna is shown standing tall - he does not become completely impure at the end of the Iron Age). So these people(i.e. the BKIVV) also keep begging everyone. Bharat is in a very bad condition(i.e. he has become completely impure at the end of the Iron Age). Bharat was completely solvent, now he is a beggar(i.e. completely insolvent)." [Mu 03.11.78]

http://www.brahmakumaris.info/w/uploads ... Ladder.jpg (click on any part of the picture to enlarge)

In part i agree with him in that Father Shiv is the Sun of Knowledge and also the Ocean of Knowledge, they are just different ways of looking at His qualities... but i think Golden Heart once more reveals the limitations in his understanding of these matters in his comments. The Moon of Knowledge Brahma is called so, because the part played through him by Father Shiv was one of love and tolerance but only partial soft light... there was no understanding of the deeper aspects of Gyan during his time as the Chariot of God, including by himself. Why else does Brahma's night end only through Prajapita Brahma, when Brahma Baba finally becomes Vishnu at the end. What part is played through Prajapita Brahma that enables Brahma Baba's night to end, so that he finally becomes Vishnu. Night means darkness or an absence of light/knowledge. In order for Brahma Baba the moon of knowledge to become Vishnu, he needs the full light of knowledge that only comes from the part of the Sun of Knowledge... a part played through Prajapita Brahma aka Ram, who Brahma Baba sits in and listens to Advanced Knowledge through, as spoken by Father Shiv Himself in Ram's body. It is bodies that receive names and titles, not souls. Father Shiv is only Shiv unless He has a body to play a role through. Ram becomes complete in his own body from hearing this knowledge spoken through him, and thus he inherits the title of the Sun of Knowledge once he is complete, and indeed is the Sun of Knowledge Himself having become equal to God. In this harsh light of the Sun others cannot hide who they really are, and are eventually killed by its intensity... Only the true Suryavanshi children enjoy this full light of knowledge and indeed thrive on it, to take the full inheritance directly from God at the end, while the other souls have to take their inheritance through deity parents in the Golden and Silver Ages.

"Everything will be clear, when the Sun of Knowledge rises." (Father Shiv plays this part, through Prajapita Brahma aka Shankar, from 1976) [Mu 22.01.70]

"Moon's quality is to radiate cool light (that the demon-like Brahmin children can flourish in)." [Mu 15.09.69]

"When the sun rises its heat is felt." [Mu 22.06.73]

"In the Subtle Region(i.e. the realm of thinking and churning) as well, the Father, the Sun(of Knowledge - i.e. Prajpaita-Ram), was incognito... and the moon(of Knowledge), Brahma(Baba Krishna), the senior mother, was lost in the love of celebrating a meeting with the stars... the Brahmin children." [Av 02.01.78]

"Now the Sun of Knowledge(i.e. Prajapita-Ram aka Shankar) has left the corporeal world(i.e. he begins churning the knowledge in the Murlis, from 1969/70) and is standing in the subtle avaykt world(i.e. his mind and intellect become subtle-detached, as a result of his spiritual efforts)." [Av 16.07.69]

"When the Iron Age ends (in the intellect of Prajapita-Ram, in 1976, as a result of studying the Murli for 5-6 years, from 1969/70), then Bhakti would also end (for him first of all)... only then will God (Shiva) come and meet (in the form of the Father, through him) because He(Ram ShivBaba) alone gives the fruits of Bhakti (by revealing the deep secrets locked within the Sakar Murlis, that allows the accurate churning of Gyan to commence for the true Brahmins, or PBKs). He (Prajapita-Ram aka Shankar) is called the Sun of Knowledge. The Moon of knowledge, the Sun of Knowledge and the lucky stars of knowledge. OK, the (corporeal) Father (Prajapita-Ram) is the Sun of Knowledge(i.e. this role is played through Prajapita Brahma aka Shankar, from 1976, by Father Shiv). Then the mother (Brahma Baba Krishna) should be the Moon of knowledge. So, the body (of Brahma Baba Krishna) in which He (Shiv) has entered (at this time, before 1969) is the Moon of knowledge mother(i.e. Incognito Jagadamaba), and the rest of the children are lucky stars. In this way, Jagdamba(Om Radhe Mama) is also a lucky star because she is also a child, isn’t she? Even among the stars, one (Prajapita-Ram aka Shankar) shines the most. Similarly, even here they are numberwise. Those are the Sun, the Moon and the stars of the sky, and here it is a matter of knowledge(Shankar is no 1 in knowledge). Just as they are the rivers of water and these (children) are the rivers of knowledge, which have emerged from the Ocean of Knowledge (Father Shiv, and will all merge with Him at the end)." [Mu 11.01.08]

"Until his(Prajapita-Ram's aka Shankar) body is there... you (Brahma Baba Krishna, and all true Brahmins) have to sip the nectar of (Advance) Knowledge (through him - the Murlis narrated between 1951-1969, are not the Nectar of Knowledge, which is knowledge that has been understood). When you (Brahma Baba Krishna) attain the (complete) karmateet stage (first of all at the end - Brahma so Vishnu) the war will begin (in the outside world)." [Mu 19.11.72]

"When (Brahma)Baba reaches the (complete) Karmateet stage (first of all... then) you children will also attain this stage... But this Karmateet stage will be achieved only in the end(i.e. Brahma so Vishnu)." [Mu 03.05.73]

"If Mama(Om Radhe) and (Brahma)Baba(Krishna) enter into someone (in their subtle bodies), then they can sit there(i.e. in the Advance Party gathering) itself and study through them." [Mu 27.08.05]

"Supreme Soul Shiv through Prajapita(Brahma aka Shankar), transforms the Night of Brahma into the Day of Brahma." [Mu 27.02.74]

"Now it's Brahma's night. So it is night for Brahma(Baba Krishna) also, is not it? Then, when he becomes Vishnu (at the end, when he finally accepts absolutely, that the God of the Gita in corporeal form, is Shiv Shankar Bholenath), it will be day." [Mu 15.10.77]

"He is called as Liberator, Guide, is it not? The unlimited Father takes (you) back home. What is His name?... ShivBaba! Name is based on the body(i.e. the name ShivBaba has its basis on the part played through a corporeal body - i.e. Prajapita's)... but the name of that Supreme Soul is Shiv only." [Mu 27.02.76]

"I (Shiv) have been given names based on different tasks that I have performed (through physical bodies or chariots).” [Mu 04.11.73]

“Shiva is the name of the Incorporeal Father, the point of light. He has only one name (Shiva), which never changes. When the forms (or roles) change, then their (the chariots') names also change.” [Mu 24.01.75]

"When there is no body there is no part (or role)." [Mu 05.06.99]

"A soul is praised (or remembered in Bhakti marg) when it is in a (physical) body." [Mu 02.12.03]
Golden Heart
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To facilitate realization of UNITY in DIVERSITY

Classical Opposing Viewpoints - 4

Post by Golden Heart »

Classical Opposing Viewpoints - 4
SM 18.09.2014 wrote: The unlimited Father (Supreme Soul Shiva) comes in Bharat and enters THIS ordinary body (D L R) and explains to you children.
Supreme Soul Shiva clearly declared that the body of D L R, through whom this version was spoken, was ORDINARY! When GOD entered the body of D L R, He Himself declared that the body of D L R was ordinary - according to HIS PERCEPTION!
“ . . . comes in Bharat and enters THIS ordinary body . . .” – who said so? GOD Himself said so!
D L R did not say so! Anyone else in BKWSU did not say so! Golden Heart has no spiritual authority to say so! Golden Heart has the spiritual responsibility to clarify to the POOR ‘bewildered’ souls that GOD said so! WHEREAS, as per Drama Plan, the DoG has been ‘ALLOWED’ to corrupt the TRUE VERSIONS of GOD, so as to enable the ‘shooting’ of Ravan Rajya to take place, since this EWD is essentially a PLAY between DAY and NIGHT, LIGHT and DARKNESS, GOOD and EVIL, Ram and Ravan, Ram SAMPRADAI and Ravan SAMPRADAI!
A Pure, Divine Intellect would not require any clarifications, as to who said so – what is ‘Bharat’ referred to; and whose body He entered! A detached ‘actor’ would also not require such clarifications, since same is quite obvious from the SM itself! On the other hand, the gullible followers of the DoG would DEFINITELY not be in a position to comprehend the SIMPLEST PURE VERSIONS OF GOD, since their INTELLECTS have been INVERTED by the DoG, and COMPREHENSIVELY ‘laundered’ by the CORRUPTED, ADULTERATED and POLLUTED interpretations of the DoG – as per Drama Plan! Hence, the possibility of throwing some sense into these monkey-intellect followers is remote indeed, and there is ABSOLUTELY no point in even considering the CORRUPTED, ADULTERATED and POLLUTED interpretations of the DoG, which his gullible followers persistently keep on slapping on this forum, BLINDLY believing that they are, in fact, the True Versions of GOD - which they are ABSOLUTELY NOT ! THEY ARE THE DISTORTED VERSIONS OF THE DoG, who has been instrumental to surreptitiously and unlawfully use selected points from the SMs and AVs, and alter their interpretations 180 degrees from the ORIGINAL, TRUE INTENT of Supreme Soul Shiva, to be in absolute consonance with the scriptures of Ravan Rajya (by taking the meaning of each of those selected points COMPLETELY OUT OF CONTEXT from the body of the respective relevant SM and AV, to which his POOR, GULLIBLE followers generally have no ready access, to be able to determine the REAL TRUTH within, even if they had any intention at all to do so - WHICH, according to their 'governing Sanskars', THEY CLEARLY DO NOT!!!) – ALL, PERFECTLY as per Drama Plan !
SM 19.09.2014 wrote: The Father says, “Sweetest, beloved children, . . . ” ( “ mithey, mithey, ladley bacchon ” )
Only the ONE spiritual Father, Supreme-Father, Supreme-Soul Shiv has the spiritual authority to address all other souls as “Sweetest, beloved children, . . . ”. The confused, confounded and gullible followers of the DoG totally FAIL to correctly comprehend even such a simple version of GOD. They keep insinuating that their bodily guru does not address them, as a Father would address a child, so as not to give the impression that he is HK; whereas, they maintain it was D L R who was addressing the BKs, as a Father would address a child, and hence their insinuation is that he is HK! So what was Supreme Soul Shiva doing when he spoke to the children through the body of D L R, if He Himself was not addressing them as His sweetest, beloved children? And why would He not do the same, if at all he was using the body of the DoG after 1969? This PROVES that the gullible followers of the DoG possess a monkey-intellect, who keep on ‘JUMPING’ from one point to the other and vice versa, without understanding what exactly they are saying – COMPLETELY MUDDLED INTELLECTS! It also PROVES, BEYOND THE SLIGHTEST DOUBT, that the DoG is, in fact, HK, masquerading as Personified ShivBaba – ALL, perfectly as per Drama Plan, of course - NOTHING NEW!!!
SM 20.09.2014 wrote: Baba does not give you any other difficulty. He simply says: Remember Me. There is no need to take up any books, etc. Does Baba take up any books, etc? The Father says: I come and adopt you through THIS Prajapita Brahma. He is the Father of the People. So, how could such a huge physical creation be created? Children are adopted. You are to receive the inheritance from the Father. The Father adopts you through Brahma. This is why He is called the Mother and Father.
Here again, Supreme Soul Shiva CLEARLY declares that He does not take up any books, etc., and that D L R is Prajapita Brahma. Whereas, the DoG, once again, CONFIRMS his HKhood by implying to his followers that he is Prajapita Brahma. The DoG also implies that the child Krishna takes up the books, while Supreme Soul Shiva explains to him, while the DoG remains in a ‘nirakari’ stage (WHAT A JOKE OF THE Kalpa!!!); whereas, Supreme Soul Shiva has clearly declared that D L R has achieved his COMPLETE, FULL, KARMATEET, Avyakt, ANGELIC STAGE in 1969, being the FRUITION of the STUDY of Knowledge, and both of them together continue to sustain the saput, sagey and mateley children (the principal Rulers of Golden Age and Silver Age) to date! In this manner, the DoG continues to INSULT, DEFAME, DERIDE, MOCK, IMPERSONATE and OPPOSE GOD consistently and persistently, while continuing to sustain the kaput, lagey and soutelay children (the principal Rulers of Copper Age and Iron Age) to date, masquerading as Personified ShivBaba – ALL, as per Drama Plan, of course!!!

With Eternal, Infinite, Imperishable Divine LOVE . . . In Loveful Remembrance of Supreme Soul Shiv,
Golden Heart
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

Dear golden heart, Om Shanti and thanks once again for showering your blessings in form of abuses. I do not think any of your comment necessitates any reply. :cool:
May you continue to find happiness in hurling abuses at Baba Virendra Dev Dixit and us. :D
OGS,
Arjun
Roy
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have been associated with Raj Yoga since 1985, and have only quite recently come to learn of the PBKs and this forum, which i find a great place to get deeper insights into all things Gyani, and hear input from many sides. I find this most healthy, stimulating, and informative, and hope this continues for some time to come.

Post by Roy »

Let's hope the joke is not on you brother Golden Heart!... But you'll only have yourself to blame if it is, because like many, you ignore the Murli points that clearly contradict your stance in Gyan.

Om Shanti!
Golden Heart

Classical Opposing Viewpoints - 5

Post by Golden Heart »

Classical Opposing Viewpoints - 5

CORRUPTED INTERPRETATION OF THE Ravan CLAN -
"OK, the (corporeal) Father (Prajapita-Shankar) is the Sun of Knowledge (i.e. this role is played through Prajapita, from 1976, by Father Shiv). Then the mother (Brahma Baba Krishna) should be the Moon of knowledge. So, the body (of Brahma Baba Krishna) in which He (Shiv) has entered (at this point in the drama before 1969) is the Moon of knowledge mother, and the rest of the children are lucky stars." [Mu 11.01.08]

PURE, UNADULTERATED VERSION OF Supreme Soul Shiva -
"OK, the Father (Supreme Soul Shiva) is the Sun of Knowledge (by Himself, without being adulterated with any bodily being). Then the mother (BB-Lekhraj Kirpalani) should be the Moon of knowledge. So, the body (of BB-Lekhraj Kirpalani) in which He (Supreme Soul Shiva) has entered (the ONLY ONE singular mukarar rath) is the Moon of knowledge mother, and the rest of the children (principal rulers of Golden Age and Silver Age) are lucky stars." [Mu 11.01.08]

This is another CLEAR example of the HKhood of the DoG and his gullible followers, preparing themselves for the BROTHEL (Vaishalay) – Ravan Rajya - delusively believing OTHERWISE!!!

Golden Heart
Roy

Post by Roy »

golden heart wrote:"OK, the Father (Supreme Soul Shiva) is the Sun of Knowledge (by Himself, without being adulterated with any bodily being). Then the mother (BB-Lekhraj Kirpalani) should be the Moon of knowledge. So, the body (of BB-Lekhraj Kirpalani) in which He (Supreme Soul Shiva) has entered (the ONLY ONE singular mukarar rath) is the Moon of knowledge mother, and the rest of the children (principal rulers of Golden Age and Silver Age) are lucky stars." [Mu 11.01.08]
So, Golden Heart... you are saying that Father Shiv can shine the full heat/light of knowledge on the children, without having a corporeal medium to work through. Hmmm, interesting idea, but not very logical, and it doesn't tally with the teachings of the Murlis...

"One should not think that ‘our Yoga(link) is only with (Incorporeal)ShivBaba(the point form).’ They (who believe this) are BKs only (not PBKs). ShivBaba can give knowledge through Brahma only (yet Dadi Gulzar has never been referred to as Brahma). If you remember only (Incorporeal)ShivBaba (the point of light), then how will you listen to Murli? Then what will be the result? If you don’t study, then which post will you achieve?” [Mu 17.09.05]

"You the best souls(i.e. the true Brahmins) receive Shrimat (from 1976/7 - see Vani date) sitting in front of the (practical) Father(Ram ShivBaba aka The Sun of Knowledge)... not by inspiration or by touching." [Av 24.05.77]

“This(1976) is a special year that has been publicized as the year of Revelation (of the Father)... It will happen according to the drama (and) this is fine; but someone does become an instrument(i.e. murti).” [Av 04.02.76]

"This is the Sun of Knowledge (Father - i.e. Prajapita-Ram). This secret (incognito) Mama(Brahma Baba Krishna - the Moon of Knowledge mother) is different(i.e. has a different role to him). This secret is hardly understood or explained by anyone." [Mu 17.11.77]

You claim that Brahma Baba Krishna is the mukarar rath... but he was only a temporary Chariot and his death by heart attack(not a sign of a complete yogi stage at all) was witnessed by his fellow Brahmin brothers and sisters... surely the especially appointed Chariot should be with us until the end, to face eveything along with the children and show them the way... and it is he who is the one who will not be witnessed leaving his body...

"I take the support of this one(i.e. Brahma Baba Krishna) for a temporary period. I only enter this one for a short time(1947/8 to 1968/9). This one is an old shoe. When someone's wife dies, he says... 'the old boot's gone, I'll now get a new (one - in Father Shiv's case, this new wife is Prajapita Brahma aka corporeal Ram)'. This (Brahma Baba Krishna) is also an old body, is not it (and will have to be replaced at some point during the Confluence Age)?" [Mu 11.07.70]

"This Chariot(i.e. Prajapita Brahma aka Ram) or throne of Akalmoort (the immortal embodied one - the one who is not witnessed leaving his body by anyone), is especially appointed(i.e. the mukarrar rath - the permanent Chariot)." [Mu 08.08.78]

"Keep remembering Me(i.e. Father Shiv) as long as the body of these ones(i.e. inka - not iska - i.e. this one) exists. If you remember (Me) constantly... I (Father Shiv) will give you the sovereignty of heaven (through Prajapita-Ram - the one who remains in corporeal form until the end)." [Mu 28.06.64]

"(Incorporeal)ShivBaba(i.e. Father Shiv) bestows inheritance to Brahmakumaris and Brahmakumars through Prajapita Brahma(aka corporeal Ram the part of the Sun of Knowledge through whom Brahma's night finally comes to an end - Brahma so Vishnu). (Incorporeal)ShivBaba(i.e. Father Shiv) creates the Brahmin race through Brahma(Baba Krishna, which is the part of the moon of knowledge mother, where there was not complete illumination or understanding of the deeper aspects of Gyan)." [Mu 01.03.76]

Om Shanti!
Golden Heart

Classical Opposing Viewpoints – 5 (Revised)

Post by Golden Heart »

Classical Opposing Viewpoints – 5 (Revised)

CORRUPTED INTERPRETATION OF THE Ravan CLAN - For Ravan Sampradai -
"When the Iron Age ends (in the intellect of Prajapita-Ram, in 1976, as a result of studying the Murli for 5-6 years, from 1969/70), then Bhakti would also end (for him first of all) ... only then will God (Shiva) come and meet (in the form of the Father, through him) because He (Ram ShivBaba) alone gives the fruits of Bhakti (by revealing the deep secrets locked within the Sakar Murlis, that allows the accurate churning of Gyan to commence for the true Brahmins, or PBKs). He (Prajapita-Ram aka Shankar) is called the Sun of Knowledge. The Moon of knowledge, the Sun of Knowledge and the lucky stars of knowledge. OK, the (corporeal) Father (Prajapita-Ram) is the Sun of Knowledge (i.e. this role is played through Prajapita Brahma aka Shankar, from 1976, by Father Shiv). Then the mother (Brahma Baba Krishna) should be the Moon of knowledge. So, the body (of Brahma Baba Krishna) in which He (Shiv) has entered (at this time, before 1969) is the Moon of knowledge mother (i.e. Incognito Jagadamaba), and the rest of the children are lucky stars. In this way, Jagdamba (Om Radhe Mama) is also a lucky star because she is also a child, isn’t she? Even among the stars, one (Prajapita-Ram aka Shankar) shines the most. Similarly, even here they are number-wise. Those are the Sun, the Moon and the stars of the sky, and here it is a matter of knowledge (Shankar is no 1 in knowledge). Just as they are the rivers of water and these (children) are the rivers of knowledge, which have emerged from the Ocean of Knowledge (Father Shiv, and will all merge with Him at the end)." [Mu 11.01.08]

PURE, UNADULTERATED VERSION OF Supreme Soul Shiva – For Ram Sampradai -
"When the Iron Age ends, then Bhakti would also end [EXCLUSIVELY for Ram-(Supreme Soul Shiva) Sampradai - the principal rulers of Golden Age and Silver Age] ... only then will God (Supreme Soul Shiva) come and meet (as a Father, Teacher and Satguru, through the body of BB-Lekhraj Kirpalani) because He (Supreme Soul Shiva) ALONE (no adulteration with any bodily being) gives the fruits of Bhakti (to the principal rulers of Golden Age and Silver Age, through BB-Lekhraj Kirpalani). He (Supreme Soul Shiva ALONE) is called the Sun of Knowledge. The Sun of Knowledge, the Moon of knowledge, and the lucky Stars of knowledge. OK, the Father (Supreme Soul Shiva) is the Sun of Knowledge (by Himself, without being adulterated with any bodily being). Then the mother (BB-Lekhraj Kirpalani) should be the Moon of knowledge. So, the body (of BB-Lekhraj Kirpalani) in which He (Supreme Soul Shiva) has entered (the ONLY ONE singular mukarar rath) is the Moon of knowledge mother, and the rest of the children (principal rulers of Golden Age and Silver Age) are lucky Stars. In this way, Jagdamba (Om Radhe - Mama) is also a lucky Star because she is also a Child, isn’t she? Even among the stars, ONE (Om Radhe - Mama) shines the most. Similarly, even here they are number-wise. Those are the Sun, the Moon and the stars of the sky, and here it is a matter of Knowledge (Shankar of the PBKs – V D D - is number 1 in Kumat, Mayavi Mat, Ravan Mat, REVERSED ADVANCE KNOWLEDGE – the ‘shooting’ of Ravan Rajya in Confluence Age). Just as they are the rivers of water, THESE (principal rulers of Golden Age and Silver Age – mouth-born progeny of Supreme Soul Shiva through BB-Lekhraj Kirpalani) are the Rivers of Knowledge, which have emerged from the Ocean of Knowledge (Supreme Soul Shiva)." [Mu 11.01.08]

This is another CLEAR example of the HKhood of the DoG and his gullible followers, preparing themselves for the BROTHEL (Vaishalay) – Ravan Rajya - delusively believing OTHERWISE!!!

When Supreme Soul Shiva speaks of the Sun of K, the Moonl of K, the number 1 Star of K and the other Stars of K, same is in comparison to this planet Earth (the EWD Stage from where the various heavenly bodies are RELATIVELY viewed with varying intensity of light), where the Sun (Supreme Soul Shiva) is the brightest of ALL, sustaining all souls; the Moon(BB-Lekhraj Kirpalani) is the next brightest, reflecting the PURE Light of K of Supreme Soul Shiva; the number 1 brightest Star is Om Radhe, being the most brilliant student of K – Saraswati – (after BB-Lekhraj Kirpalani), and the other lucky Stars are the principal rulers of Golden Age and Silver Age.

The soul of last Ram of Silver Age has FAILED in PURE Knowledge, (having corrupted his intellect with the spiritual ‘faeces’ of reversed advance knowledge of Ravan Rajya) which means he gets even less than 33 per cent marks, and is presently operating at less than 8 celestial degrees, hence he is instrumental to give the reversed advance knowledge of Ravan Rajya. When his celestial degrees increase to 8 Plus, at the end of Confluence Age, he will then recognise the CORRECT roles of Supreme Soul Shiva and BB-Lekhraj Kirpalani accurately, along with his followers - Ravan Sampradai – the principal rulers of Copper Age and Iron Age. These aspects will be clarified further, as we move on!

Golden Heart
Roy

Post by Roy »

golden heart wrote:"When the Iron Age ends, then Bhakti would also end [EXCLUSIVELY for Ram-(Supreme Soul Shiva) Sampradai - the principal rulers of Golden Age and Silver Age] ... only then will God (Supreme Soul Shiva) come and meet (as a Father, Teacher and Satguru, through the body of BB-Lekhraj Kirpalani) because He (Supreme Soul Shiva) ALONE (no adulteration with any bodily being) gives the fruits of Bhakti (to the principal rulers of Golden Age and Silver Age, through BB-Lekhraj Kirpalani). He (Supreme Soul Shiva ALONE) is called the Sun of Knowledge. The Sun of Knowledge, the Moon of knowledge, and the lucky Stars of knowledge. OK, the Father (Supreme Soul Shiva) is the Sun of Knowledge (by Himself, without being adulterated with any bodily being). Then the mother (BB-Lekhraj Kirpalani) should be the Moon of knowledge. So, the body (of BB-Lekhraj Kirpalani) in which He (Supreme Soul Shiva) has entered (the ONLY ONE singular mukarar rath) is the Moon of knowledge mother, and the rest of the children (principal rulers of Golden Age and Silver Age) are lucky Stars. In this way, Jagdamba (Om Radhe - Mama) is also a lucky Star because she is also a Child, isn’t she? Even among the stars, ONE (Om Radhe - Mama) shines the most. Similarly, even here they are number-wise. Those are the Sun, the Moon and the stars of the sky, and here it is a matter of Knowledge (Shankar of the PBKs – V D D - is number 1 in Kumat, Mayavi Mat, Ravan Mat, REVERSED ADVANCE KNOWLEDGE – the ‘shooting’ of Ravan Rajya in Confluence Age). Just as they are the rivers of water, THESE (principal rulers of Golden Age and Silver Age – mouth-born progeny of Supreme Soul Shiva through BB-Lekhraj Kirpalani) are the Rivers of Knowledge, which have emerged from the Ocean of Knowledge (Supreme Soul Shiva)." [Mu 11.01.08]
Dear Golden Heart... would you kindly explain to me how the Iron Age and Bhakti end for souls, before Father Shiv comes to meet?... your interpretation doesn't make this clear.
golden heart wrote:When Supreme Soul Shiva speaks of the Sun of K, the Moonl of K, the number 1 Star of K and the other Stars of K, same is in comparison to this planet Earth (the EWD Stage from where the various heavenly bodies are RELATIVELY viewed with varying intensity of light), where the Sun (Supreme Soul Shiva) is the brightest of ALL, sustaining all souls; the Moon(BB-Lekhraj Kirpalani) is the next brightest, reflecting the PURE Light of K of Supreme Soul Shiva; the number 1 brightest Star is Om Radhe, being the most brilliant student of K – Saraswati – (after BB-Lekhraj Kirpalani), and the other lucky Stars are the principal rulers of Golden Age and Silver Age.
It is true to say the Brahma Baba Krishna does reflect the pure light of Knowledge, but like the physical moon this is a very partial reflection and reveals that he is not complete in knowledge at all... he doesn't understand most of it, and this is why the child Krishna is remembered in Bhakti marg, because he(Brahma Baba Krishna) has a child-like intellect when it comes to Gyan. So as long as Brahma Baba's night remains, it remains night for all Brahmins. Only when this night ends through the part of the Sun of Knowledge(i.e. complete light) played through Prajapita Brahma aka corporeal Ram(as parts or roles need bodies to be played through), does Brahma become Vishnu(i.e. complete).

Mama may have been the brightest light in the BK Yagya, but there were souls higher than both her and Brahma in the beginning. The Murli tells us that these souls return later on, and will be the ones who remain in their bodies during revelation.

"... stayed for 10 years... would go into trance. They were sitting as heads. Baba(i.e. Father Shiv) gave directions (by) entering them. There was so much respect (for these souls)... even Mama(Om Radhe) and Baba(Brahma Krishna) were their students. They also are not here today. There wasn't that much knowledge at that time(i.e. in the early years of the Yagya)." [Mu 25.07.67]

“Those who expired at the early stage of Yagya, again might have grown up to 20 years or 25 years. They might have taken their admission to the knowledge.” [Mu 17.02.75 - originally narrated in 1967]

“Everything, whatever happened in the beginning (of the Confluence Age), has to happen in the end.” [Mu 18.10.72]

"Those who come first (at the beginning of the Confluence Age, in their previous births)... only (they) remain till the end (in practical bodily form, in their next births). It’s a wonderful drama, isn’t it?" [Mu 06.03.74]

“The children who left their mortal coils(i.e. their previous body) will surely return to the Brahmin clan (in their next body).” [Mu 17.02.74]

"The result at the end only proves useful.” [Mu 29.12.05]

golden heart wrote:The soul of last Ram of Silver Age has FAILED in PURE Knowledge, (having corrupted his intellect with the ‘faeces’ of reversed advance knowledge of Ravan Rajya) which means he gets even less than 33 per cent marks, and is presently operating at less than 8 celestial degrees, hence he is instrumental to give the reversed advance knowledge of Ravan Rajya. When his celestial degrees increase to 8 Plus, at the end of Confluence Age, he will then recognise the CORRECT roles of Supreme Soul Shiva and BB-Lekhraj Kirpalani accurately, along with his followers - Ravan Sampradai – the principal rulers of Copper Age and Iron Age. These aspects will be clarified further, as we move on!
Ram may have failed to gain complete faith in the beginning because he did not experience visions like Brahma Baba Krishna did, and also, there wasn't enough knowledge to sustain his intellect which is mentioned in the Murli point above. But when he returns to the Yagya he arms himself with the arrows of knowledge which he uses to destroy ignorance and the demonic souls within the Yagya. Father Shiv gives Sadgati only through him at the end, and this is why heaven it is called Ramraj.

"Father explains - it’s not said that Ram(Prajapita) failed (completely). No! Some children (in the beginning of the Yagya in their previous births) failed, who become Ramchandra. Do Ram and Sita study that they have to fail? These are matters to be understood. If someone hears that Ramchandra failed, then they will ask about the place and time when he used to study. He studied in the previous birth in such a way that he got this post." [Mu 09.08.70]

“Bhil(corporeal Ram) went even faster than Arjun. The one who stays outside(the one who was exiled from the Yagya by Kurmarka Dadi) ate(assimilated) all the arrows (of knowledge).” [Mu 03.08.74]

"The result at the end only proves useful.” [Mu 29.12.05]

"The bestower of true salvation(i.e. sadgati) is one Ram(ShivBaba). When He’s praised as Ram, the purifier of sinful, then why do you make others your preceptor(i.e. guru)? Father (Shiv the point) liberates through him(i.e. corporeal Prajapita aka Ram)... He liberates (the true Brahmin children) from the bondages of preceptors(including the human gurus of the Brahmin world)." [Mu 04.09.73]

"If ShivBaba doesn’t play any role, He will be of no use. He wouldn’t have any value. He will be held valuable only when he bestows true salvation (sadgati) upon the whole world (at the end). Only then is He praised as Ram, the bestower of true salvation on all." [Mu 16.12.74]

"They tell: Satguru akalmurt (the true guru Ram is immortal, he cannot leave his body). If the body itself is not here, then how can He give the true salvation (at the end, when he takes our boat-like bodies across)? Then how will He (Father Shiv) become the Satguru (without his corporeal Chariot, Prajapita aka corporeal Ram)?" [Mu 03.10.74]

"There is only one sailor i.e. the Father(i.e. Ram ShivBaba) who can sail this soul and boat-like body across (so that the New World can begin with the souls who physically survive final destruction, due to their powerful soul conscious stages). It's called a dress as well as a boat." [Mu 03.11.74]

"Ram’s kingdom(i.e. Ramraj) can be obtained only through (corporeal) Ram(i.e. Prajapita). Ramraj begins in the Golden Age." [Mu 17.07.72]

Om Shanti!
Golden Heart

Classical Opposing Viewpoints – 6

Post by Golden Heart »

Classical Opposing Viewpoints – 6
BKWSU Rev SM dated 23.09.2014 wrote: 1. The spiritual Father (Supreme Soul Shiva) sits here and explains to YOU spiritual children. YOU spirits are NOW in the corporeal form and YOU are the children of PRAJAPITA BRAHMA (BB-Lekhraj Kirpalani), because YOU have been adopted.
2. He (Supreme Soul Shiva) is the incorporeal Father of souls. Then, in the corporeal form, the Father, of ALL, is PRAJAPITA BRAHMA (BB-Lekhraj Kirpalani).
3. There is the kingdom of Rama (Supreme Soul Shiva) and the kingdom of Ravan. Previously, your intellects were not aware of what the kingdom of Ravan is, or when Ravan came; you did not know anything.
4. The Father has explained that the Ms looted so much from the one Somnath Temple.
5. Who creates heaven and who creates hell? You now know this. It has also been shown for how long Ravan's kingdom continues. There are so many religions in the kingdom of Ravan (in the 'shooting' period, after 1969). In the kingdom of Rama, there are just the sun dynasty and the moon dynasty (the principal rulers of the Golden Age and Silver Age).
6. The Father says: I ONLY enter the body (of BB-Lekhraj Kirpalani) that has been through many births and is at the end of those. THIS ONE (BB-Lekhraj Kirpalani) takes 84 births. The one who was last then becomes the first and the first one then becomes the last one. The example is given of ONLY ONE.
7. The Father says: Go and do service! Remove from the gutter those (Ravan Clan - PBKs) who have fallen into it. It shouldn't be that you also fall into the gutter. You have to come out of it and you must also remove others from it. There is limitless sorrow in the river of poison (the Reversed Advance knowledge of Ravan Rajya).
8. We are STUDENTS and it is God, the Father, who is TEACHING us! YOU children should always have this intoxication. God speaks. It is just that they (Ravan Clan - PBKs) have changed the name and inserted Krishna's name. By mistake, they (PBKs) have understood it to be the versions of God Krishna (by alleging that many points spoken by Supreme Soul Shiva in SMs are spoken by BB-Lekhraj Kirpalani, and stating that the AVs originate EXCLUSIVELY from BB-Lekhraj Kirpalani) because (the soul of) Krishna (BB-Lekhraj Kirpalani, AT THE END of his 84th corporeal birth) is NEXT to God. He is NUMBER ONE in the Heaven that the Father (Supreme Soul Shiva) establishes.
1 & 2. Supreme Soul Shiva explains to His mouth-born progeny (principal rulers of Golden Age and Silver Age) that BB-Lekhraj Kirpalani is Prajapita Brahma; whereas, the bodily guru of the Ravan Clan claims he is Prajapita Brahma!
3. Supreme Soul Shiva speaks of the kingdom of Ravan, and when Ravan comes (in the ‘shooting’ period of the Confluence Age).
4. This is indicative of the ‘shooting’ of V D D (MG). MG raided, assaulted and raped; and then looted the Somnath Temple; whereas, V D D performed the ‘shooting’ of this act at P Centre, where Sr V was in charge, and looted the SMs (wealth of K of Supreme Soul Shiva) unlawfully. By unlawfully looting the SMs in this manner, he invoked the curse of becoming instrumental to COMPLETELY TWIST THOSE PURE VERSIONS of Supreme Soul Shiva, and be the chief instrument to establish Ravan Rajya – to be clarified further, later.
5. REAL ShivBaba (Supreme Soul Shiva) creates Heaven; whereas, APPARENT ShivBaba (Ravan, through the mukrar rath of V D D) creates Hell!
6. Supreme Soul Shiva ONLY ENTERS BB-Lekhraj Kirpalani! The person who is shown as a beggar at the end of the picture of ‘the Ladder’ represents BB-Lekhraj Kirpalani in his last birth in Kaliyug (born to a lower middle class family, whose Father was an ordinary head-master of a village school; while BB-Lekhraj Kirpalani was a village urchin, trying to make ends meet by selling wheat, and making a small commission on same); while, BB-Lekhraj Kirpalani is again simultaneously shown next to the beggar, in a standing position after he received the K, to simultaneously show the contrast of his condition at the end of Kaliyug and beginning of Sangamyug. Hence, wherever Bharat has been personified in the SMs, the reference is to BB-Lekhraj Kirpalani, and not to the ‘mukrar rath’ of Ravan!
7. One has to be EXTREMELY CAREFUL while dealing with the Reversed Advance Knowledge of Ravan Rajya, since it is SO POWERFULLY DECEPTIVE as to have the POTENTIAL to deceive even the VERY ELECT!!!
8. God is TEACHING through BB-Lekhraj Kirpalani, and hence He is the Teacher also, through BB-Lekhraj Kirpalani; whereas, V D D treacherously deceives his followers, by stating that the SMs and AVs are merely poetry and prose, and ShivBaba teaches through him – A BLATANT, SATANIC LIE - ALL, AS PER DRAMA PLAN, NOTHING NEW !!!
Furthermore, by blatantly alleging that many points, spoken by Supreme Soul Shiva in SMs, are spoken by BB-Lekhraj Kirpalani, and insinuating that the AVs originate EXCLUSIVELY from BB-Lekhraj Kirpalani, the Ravan Clan IGNORANTLY perform the 'shooting', in Confluence Age, of the ERRONEOUS belief in the outer broad Drama, that the sermonizer of the Gita is Shri Krishna!!!
BKWSU Rev SM dated 24.09.2014 wrote: 1. HERE (through BB-Lekhraj Kirpalani), the Father (Supreme Soul Shiva) TEACHES YOU children (principal rulers of Golden Age and Silver Age).
2. There are many who don't even have the faith that Shiv Baba is teaching us through the body of Brahma. Just as other people say, "How can I have faith in this?", so they are the same here too.
3. This Abu is the greatest pilgrimage place of all, because it is here that the Father grants salvation to everyone in the world. If you want to see a sample of this on the Abu mountain, then go and see it in the Dilwala Temple.
4. You would say that Prajapita Brahma, our Father, is Adi Dev. You explain to them, and yet they (PBKs) don't understand. They (PBKs) say: We cannot understand what the Brahma Kumaris say.
5. Here, you children know that you receive an unlimited inheritance from the unlimited Father. THAT, is the temporary happiness, as a return of their faith. HERE, you have RECEIVED the return of your faith for 21 births.
1. Supreme Soul Shiva TEACHES through BB-Lekhraj Kirpalani.
2. The Ravan Clan DO NOT have the faith that Supreme Soul Shiva is TEACHING through the body of BB-Lekhraj Kirpalani (through his corporeal vehicle until 1969, and through his subtle vehicle ever since, till now), and BLINDLY BELIEVE that He is teaching them through their bodily guru, who is actually teaching the Reversed Advance Knowledge of Ravan Rajya, UNDER THE INFLUENCE OF Ravan, while masquerading as Personified ShivBaba!
3. Mt Abu is the greatest pilgrimage place of ALL – NOT Kampil!
4. The Ravan Clan can NEVER ACCEPT, as per their 'governing' Sankars, that BB-Lekhraj Kirpalani is Prajapita Brahma, Adi Dev, since their intellects have been INVERTED by the DoG (Defamer of God)! WHEN GOD HIMSELF CANNOT MAKE THEM UNDERSTAND HIS PURE VERSIONS IN SMs and AVs, how can any embodied soul make them understand??? The PURE K can only be understood by an individual with a PURE INTELLECT! THE MILK (PURE, POWERFUL Knowledge) OF A LIONESS (Supreme, Powerful Authority) CAN ONLY BE CONTAINED IN A GOLDEN VESSEL (PURE, DIVINE Intellect). To understand the PURE K, one has to develop a PURE INTELLECT, with the ACCURATE REMEMBRANCE of Supreme Soul Shiva! IT IS IMPOSSIBLE for ANYONE to clarify the PURE KNOWLEDGE to an individual with an IMPURE INTELLECT, since EVERY logical answer to any perverted question will only give rise to minimum TEN other PERVERTED questions, in such an IMPURE INTELLECT !!! If a 'donkey' (body-conscious individual) is given the CLEAR directive to 'forget' that he is a 'donkey', consider that he is a 'soul', forget all other 'donkeys' (bodily beings), and Remember ONLY ONE Supreme Soul; and, if another ARROGANT 'DONKEY' tells his followers to remember the Supreme Soul in a 'Donkey' (corporeal body), then how can they ever hope to give up their 'donkey-hood' and become soul-conscious, in order to develop a PURE Intellect, to be able to CORRECTLY comprehend the PURE VERSIONS of Supreme Soul Shiva ??? And why should ANYONE break their 'head' by trying to explain to such 'donkeys', knowing FULLY WELL that such an effort would be FUTILE ???
5. The principal rulers of Golden Age and Silver Age HAVE RECEIVED an unlimited inheritance from Supreme Soul Shiva for 21 births; whereas, the Ravan Clan ONLY receive TEMPORARY happiness, as a return of their (BLIND) faith (in their bodily guru, masquerading as Personified ShivBaba)!

These are several CLEAR examples of the HKhood of the DoG and his gullible followers, preparing themselves for the BROTHEL (Vaishalay) – Ravan Rajya - delusively believing OTHERWISE!!!

These aspects will be clarified further, as we move on!

Golden Heart
Roy

Post by Roy »

golden heart wrote:BKWSU Rev SM dated 23.09.2014 wrote: 1. The spiritual Father (Supreme Soul Shiva) sits here and explains to YOU spiritual children. YOU spirits are NOW in the corporeal form and YOU are the children of PRAJAPITA BRAHMA (BB-Lekhraj Kirpalani), because YOU have been adopted.
2. He (Supreme Soul Shiva) is the incorporeal Father of souls. Then, in the corporeal form, the Father, of ALL, is PRAJAPITA BRAHMA (BB-Lekhraj Kirpalani).
3. There is the kingdom of Rama (Supreme Soul Shiva) and the kingdom of Ravan. Previously, your intellects were not aware of what the kingdom of Ravan is, or when Ravan came; you did not know anything.
4. The Father has explained that the Ms looted so much from the one Somnath Temple.
5. Who creates heaven and who creates hell? You now know this. It has also been shown for how long Ravan's kingdom continues. There are so many religions in the kingdom of Ravan (in the 'shooting' period, after 1969). In the kingdom of Rama, there are just the sun dynasty and the moon dynasty (the principal rulers of the Golden Age and Silver Age).
6. The Father says: I ONLY enter the body (of BB-Lekhraj Kirpalani) that has been through many births and is at the end of those. THIS ONE (BB-Lekhraj Kirpalani) takes 84 births. The one who was last then becomes the first and the first one then becomes the last one. The example is given of only one.
7. The Father says: Go and do service! Remove from the gutter those (Ravan Clan - PBKs) who have fallen into it. It shouldn't be that you also fall into the gutter. You have to come out of it and you must also remove others from it. There is limitless sorrow in the river of poison (the Reversed Advance Knowledge of Ravan Rajya).
8. We are STUDENTS and it is God, the Father, who is TEACHING us! YOU children should always have this intoxication. God speaks. It is just that they (Ravan Clan - PBKs) have changed the name and inserted Krishna's name. By mistake, they (PBKs) have understood it to be the versions of God Krishna (by alleging that many points spoken by Supreme Soul Shiva in SMs are spoken by BB-Lekhraj Kirpalani, and stating that the AVs originate EXCLUSIVELY from BB-Lekhraj Kirpalani) because Krishna (BB-Lekhraj Kirpalani, AT THE END of his 84th corporeal birth) is next to God. He is NUMBER ONE in the heaven that the Father (Supreme Soul Shiva) establishes.
Below, are my responses based on the study of Advance Knowledge, to Golden Heart's interpretations of the points from the revised Murli of 23.09.2014, which have their basis consciously or otherwise, on the teachings/influence of the human gurus of the BK Yagya, who have been revealed over the years to be fraudulent in their dealings on all levels... including the removal and editing of very important Murli points, re-telling of Yagya history for their own impure agenda etc...

1. The spiritual Father (Shiv) sits here (in Brahma Baba Krishna) and explains to YOU (true) spiritual children (who give importance to the Murli - i.e Shrimat - not the body or lap of the Chariot and remain attached to him even after his physical death). YOU spirits are NOW in the corporeal form and YOU are the children of PRAJAPITA BRAHMA (aka Ram who is also in corporeal from, and who takes our boat-like bodies across at the end), because YOU have been adopted (by the mother Brahma and the Father Prajapita aka Ram).

2. He (the Supreme Soul Shiv) is the incorporeal Father of souls. Then, in the corporeal form, the Father, of ALL, is PRAJAPITA BRAHMA (aka Ram, who remains in corporeal form throughout the Confluence Age, and will be witnessed by the whole world with their physical eyes, to be the practical Father of Humanity at the end).

3. There is the kingdom of Rama (i.e. Ram ShivBaba - Shiv+corporeal Ram) and the kingdom of Ravan(i.e. the kingdom of many opinions - i.e. many human gurus in the Brahmin world). Previously(i.e. before 1976), your intellects were not aware of what the kingdom of Ravan is (in the Brahmin world), or when Ravan came; you did not know anything.

4. The Father has explained that the Ms(i.e. the Islamic Brahmins of the BK yayga) looted(i.e. removed) so much from the one Somnath Temple(i.e. from the knowledge aka som contained in the Murlis under the guise of it being revision).

5. Who creates heaven and who creates hell? You (true children) now know this. It has also been shown for how long Ravan's kingdom continues. There are so many religions in the kingdom of Ravan (in the Brahmin world). In the kingdom of Rama (established at the end of the Confluence Age), there are just the sun dynasty and the moon dynasty (souls, who recognised Ram ShivBaba before it was too late, and are therefore allowed to enter - i.e. approx 900,000 - only 450,000 of which have bodies - i.e. the souls like Ram and Sita - the other 450,000 are born through their deity parents - i.e. Radhe and Krishna are the children of Ram and Sita - who are born into the practical Golden Age, after 2036, through them).

6. The Father says: I ONLY enter the body (of a soul) that has been through many births and is at the end of those. THIS ONE (Brahma Baba Krishna) takes 84 births (but his last one is incomplete, as he loses many years of corporeal life whilst being in the subtle body). The one who was last(i.e. most impure) then becomes the first(i.e. equal to God) and the first one then becomes the last one. The example is given of only one(i.e. Prajapita Brahma aka corporeal Ram - the horoscope of Krishna Brahma Baba is matched with that of Christ, who like Brahma Baba, is not the most impure at the end of the Iron Age).

7. The Father says: Go and do service! Remove from the gutter those (souls who follow the body conscious gurus, including those in the Brahmin world) who have fallen into it. It shouldn't be that you also fall into the gutter. You have to come out of it and you must also remove others from it. There is limitless sorrow in the river of poison (i.e. the path of following body conscious gurus who haven't yet recognised God and don't want others to either).

8. We are STUDENTS and it is God, (in) the (practical form of the) Father(i.e. Ram ShivBaba), who is TEACHING us! YOU (true spiritual children) children should always have this intoxication. God speaks (directly to us, the true children). It is just that they (the BKs) have changed the name (in the Murlis) and inserted Krishna's name (in the form of Pitashri - i.e. Madhuban Pitashri ShivBaba Yaad hai). By mistake, they (BKs) have understood it to be the versions of God Krishna because (Confluence Age) Krishna (aka corporeal Ram) is next to God (and the BKs through not understanding, have mixed the two up). He(i.e. Brahma Baba Krishna) is NUMBER ONE in the heaven (i.e. the first prince of the Golden Age) that the Father (Shiv) establishes (through corporeal Ram - who in the practical Golden Age established after 2036, then becomes his first class servant - i.e. practical Father in the Golden Age).

golden heart wrote:BKWSU Rev SM dated 24.09.2014 wrote: 1. HERE (through BB-Lekhraj Kirpalani), the Father (Supreme Soul Shiva) TEACHES YOU children (principal rulers of Golden Age and Silver Age).
2. There are many who don't even have the faith that Shiv Baba is teaching us through the body of Brahma. Just as other people say, "How can I have faith in this?", so they are the same here too.
3. This Abu is the greatest pilgrimage place of all, because it is here that the Father grants salvation to everyone in the world. If you want to see a sample of this on the Abu mountain, then go and see it in the Dilwala Temple.
4. You would say that Prajapita Brahma, our Father, is Adi Dev. You explain to them, and yet they (PBKs) don't understand. They (PBKs) say: We cannot understand what the Brahma Kumaris say.
5. Here, you children know that you receive an unlimited inheritance from the unlimited Father. THAT, is the temporary happiness, as a return of their faith. HERE, you have RECEIVED the return of your faith for 21 births.
My replies, re comments above...

1. HERE (in the Advance Party), the Father (Ram ShivBaba) TEACHES YOU (true spiritual) children (who have recognised His practical form, that will be revealed to the world at the end - i.e. Shivjayanti).

2. There are many who don't even have the faith that Shiv Baba is teaching us through the body of (Prajapita)Brahma(aka corporeal Ram). Just as other people say (in the outside world), "How can I have faith in this?"... so they (BKs of the Confluence Age world) are the same here too(i.e. they do the shooting of this when they don't recognise the true Prajapita aka corporeal Ram).

3. This Abu is the greatest pilgrimage place of all, because it is here (at the end, when the false Brahmins have been chased away) that the Father (i.e. Ram ShivBaba - Shiv through corporeal Ram) grants salvation to everyone in the world. If you want to see a sample of this on the Abu mountain, then go and see it in the Dilwala Temple.

4. You (PBKs) would say that Prajapita Brahma(aka Ram), our (corporeal, not subtle bodied) Father, is Adi Dev. You explain to them, and yet they (BKs) don't understand. They (BKs) say: We cannot understand what the (Prajapita)Brahma Kumaris say(so the the shooting takes place among Brahmin souls of the Confluence Age and is repeated in the broad drama of the outside world).

5. Here, you (true spiritual) children know that you receive an unlimited inheritance from the unlimited Father(i.e. Ram ShivBaba - Shiv through corporeal Ram). THAT (which takes place in the BK Yagya, with their nice buildings and wealth), is the temporary happiness, as a return of their faith. HERE (in the Advance Party), you have RECEIVED the return of your faith (in the true Spiritual Father - Ram ShivBaba) for 21 births.

Om Shanti!
Golden Heart

Classical Opposing Viewpoints – 7

Post by Golden Heart »

Classical Opposing Viewpoints – 7

CORRUPTED INTERPRETATION of the Ravan CLAN - For Ravan Sampradai -
"This Chariot (i.e. Prajapita Brahma aka Ram) or throne of Akalmoort (the immortal embodied one - the one who is not witnessed leaving his body by anyone), is especially appointed (i.e. the mukarrar rath - the permanent Chariot)." [Mu 08.08.78]

PURE, UNADULTERATED VERSION of Supreme Soul Shiva – For Ram Sampradai -
"THIS Chariot (Prajapita Brahma –D L R) or throne of Akalmoort (the throne of immortal Supreme Soul Shiva) is specially appointed (mukarar rath - the ONLY SINGULAR Chariot of Supreme Soul Shiva)." [Mu 08.08.78]

This version was spoken by Supreme Soul Shiva through the corporeal vehicle of BB-Lekhraj Kirpalani prior 1969, EXCLUSIVELY for the ‘saput’ children, principal rulers of Golden Age and Silver Age, when V D D was not in the operational theater of the Yagya! BB-Lekhraj Kirpalani IS THE ONLY HUMAN SOUL WHO RETAINS THE COMPLETE AWARENESS OF HIS FINAL CORPOREAL BIRTH, EVEN AFTER HE BECOMES Avyakt IN 1969, TODATE; INDEED, when he becomes COMPLETE, FULL, KARMATEET and an ANGEL after 1969, HE HAS THE COMPLETE AWARENESS OF ALL HIS 84 BIRTHS, HAVING BECOME Trikaldarshi ('Seer' of the three aspects of Time); whereas, the awareness of the previous corporeal birth becomes MERGED, on taking the next corporeal birth, FOR ALL OTHER EMBODIED SOULS, including V D D!

Later, the same version has been HIJACKED by Ravan to project Ravan’s principal mukrar rath of V D D as APPARENT (FALSE) Prajapita Brahma in order to sustain the ‘kaput’ children, principal rulers of Copper Age and Iron Age – ALL, perfectly as per Drama Plan, of course - NOTHING NEW!!!

This is another CLEAR example of the HKhood of the DoG (Defamer of God) and his gullible followers, preparing themselves for the BROTHEL (Vaishalay) – Ravan Rajya - delusively believing OTHERWISE!!!

These aspects will be clarified further, as we move on!

Golden Heart
Roy

Post by Roy »

golden heart wrote:This version was spoken by Supreme Soul Shiva through the corporeal vehicle of BB-Lekhraj Kirpalani prior 1969, EXCLUSIVELY for the ‘saput’ children, principal rulers of Golden Age and Silver Age, when V D D was not in the operational theater of the Yagya! BB-Lekhraj Kirpalani IS THE ONLY HUMAN SOUL WHO RETAINS THE COMPLETE AWARENESS OF HIS FINAL CORPOREAL BIRTH, EVEN AFTER HE BECOMES Avyakt IN 1969, TODATE; INDEED, when he becomes COMPLETE, FULL, KARMATEET and an ANGEL after 1969, HE HAS THE COMPLETE AWARENESS OF ALL HIS 84 BIRTHS, HAVING BECOME Trikaldarshi ('Seer' of the three aspects of Time); whereas, the awareness of the previous corporeal birth becomes MERGED, on taking the next corporeal birth, FOR ALL OTHER EMBODIED SOULS, including V D D!
Dear Golden Heart

The fact that Virendra Dev Dixit ji was not physically a part of the Yagya between 1942 and 1969, does not mean that the point about the throne of Akalmoort was not about him. You speak of Brahma Baba Krishna being Trikaldarshi, but of course, Father Shiv Himself is Trikaldarshi, and so when he speaks in the Murli this awareness is always with Him. When He said "this Chariot", you are making the assumption that Father Shiv was speaking about Brahma Baba Krishna, which is the case when he says "this one"... But you cannot assume that is the case when He says "this Chariot". We know there must be more than one Chariot from various Murli points... and one of these tells us that Father Shiv enters the one who takes the complete 84 births, not even a day less... But how can this refer to Brahma Baba Krishna, when his last birth of 84 is cut by many years due to him having a heart attack and losing his body? You say this is because he was karmateet, but then why hasn't he become Vishnu yet?... Why hasn't his night of ignorance ended?... this is not a sign of a complete soul! The Murli tells us that he won't become complete until the end and only then will the war of the outside world commence.

Brahma Baba Krishna dying from a heart attack in 1969, doesn't exactly promote the idea of immortality either, does it!?... Saying Father Shiv Himself is immortal has no great meaning also, because all souls are immortal... So what is the importance of this point? It is saying that there is a Chariot who will be with the children throughout the Confluence Age... in the very beginning, the middle and the end, and he will be the last to leave his body to return to the Soul World, and is the one who will not be without a body, even for a day. Who is the one sitting on top of the Tree picture in his body, as all the souls return to the Soul World during final destruction?... Shankar! He is shown as a bodily being, whilst everyone else is depicted as a soul. It is he who is immortal!... and who is the soul that plays the part of Shankar?... Ram aka Prajapita, not Brahma Baba Krishna... Brahma Baba has no body at the end of the Confluence Age to be depicted as immortal and surviving final destruction... Who is going to enable Brahma Baba to take birth in the new world?... his practical Father of course!... the one who survives destruction... the one doesn't even lose one day of corporeal life during the entire cycle of 5000 years. So who out of the two children Baba questioned Kurmaka Dadi about in the Murli, truly conjures up thoughts of immortality... Shankar aka Ram or Brahma aka Krishna?

"Father sits and explains, ‘whom do I enter into?’ I enter into the body of that soul only, which takes complete 84 births. Not even a day less (of corporeal life)!" [Mu 15.10.69]

"Prajapita Brahma is also anadi(without beginning - the all-round soul, who stays in the cycle in corporeal form for the full 5000 years). Father of all the souls (Shiv) has come in him(Prajapita aka Ram, in the very beginning of the Confluence Age, in 1936/7). He(Father Shiv) has to come and adopt the (first class child) Brahma(Baba Krishna, in 1936/7, through Prajapita)." [Mu 19.07.73]

"Kumarka(Dadi Prakashmani)! Tell, how many children does Baba have? Some say 500 crores(5 billion), some say there is one child, Brahma. Is Shankar not a child? Then whose child is Shankar? This is also a possibility. I say that ShivBaba has two children, because as regards Brahma, he becomes Vishnu... remaining is Shankar. So there are two (children) are there not? Why do you leave out Shankar? Although it is said Trimurti, but the occupation is different is not it? Brahma emerged from the navel of Vishnu. Vishnu emerged from the navel of Brahma. So, they are one. Whether Vishnu takes 84 births or Brahma (takes 84 births) the matter is the same. Remaining is Shankar. It is not that Shankar becomes Shiv (because they are different souls). No. It is called Trimurti. But the righteous children are two. All these are matters of knowledge.” [Mu 14.05.72]

“Father (Shiv) alone establishes the pure family cult after coming down on earth. That is why four arms have been shown for Vishnu - Parvati(Sita) with Shankar(Ram), and Saraswati(Radhe) with Brahma(Krishna).” [Mu 23.01.90]

"When (Brahma)Baba reaches the Karmateet stage (Brahma so Vishnu, then) you children will also attain this stage... But this Karmateet stage will be achieved only in the end." [Mu 03.05.73]

"Now it's Brahma's night... so it is night for Brahma(Baba Krishna) also, is not it? Then, when he becomes Vishnu (at the end), it will be day." [Mu 15.10.77]

Om Shanti!