Simple words.

Mainly DEDICATED to Ex-BKs.
A neutral forum for congenial discussions and reservations related to the Godly Knowledge between ALL parties.
peterbindi
ex-BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Looking for God and for myself.

Simple words.

Post by peterbindi »

Sitting in the night....thunder in the sky.. flashlight through the windows and rain and wind supporting this play.
Last weeks Maya hase tryed to make my live finish and break me..and yes i break... and wake up.
Now i feel peace in the mits of thunder....there was no passion from the heart....there was no love.

Today again the sorrow of a friend makes me so weak and hopeless,but i helped him with honest love.
What i whishes to say to you all.....live is nothing without passion and love.

peterbindi.
paulkershaw
ex-BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BKWSU
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am an ex-teacher and member of the BKWSU and my interest lies in assisting those who request support on any level I can.

Re: Simple words.

Post by paulkershaw »

Goeie More Peter

I'd agree that life is limited without passion and love, but one needs to truly understand the unlimited aspects and depth of what we mean by 'love' and I don't feel that this can truly be taught, only experienced. I am sure though that we can be taught how to go find that experience, would you agree?

I hope you are OK, you're post feels a little 'sad' ? Let us know OK?

Groete uit Zuid Afrika
peterbindi
ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Looking for God and for myself.

Post by peterbindi »

Dear paul.

Goede morgen.

Yes, life must be experience with love ... and love is connected with all good thinks ... it is really big. Love for me is like a big all-rounder waithing for every one.

Paul ... the outsite maybe look sad but within I am very satisfied with this Maya experience :D. In the end, after all the pain and trouble, it is love that takes us home and that feels very good.

Thanks Paul.

peterbindi.
bkti-pit
BK

Post by bkti-pit »

Wah love wah!

I do have passion for true love for all. It feels so good!