ABOUT SRIKRISHNA BIRTH.

DEDICATED to PBKs.
For PBKs who are affiliated to AIVV, and supporting 'Advanced Knowledge'.
Roy
Affinity to the BKWSU: questioning BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have been associated with Raj Yoga since 1985, and have only quite recently come to learn of the PBKs and this forum, which i find a great place to get deeper insights into all things Gyani, and hear input from many sides. I find this most healthy, stimulating, and informative, and hope this continues for some time to come.

Re: ABOUT SRIKRISHNA BIRTH.

Post by Roy »

Dear Shivsena Bhai
shivsena wrote:Are you trying to say that DL Krishna will be revealed through the body of VD in 2018 as Sangamyugi Krishna...but Ak teaches that Ram's soul is Sangamyugi Krishna and DL will be born as child Krishna.....can you please clarify.
If i may be so bold as to intercede here; imo, Brahama Baba is not Sangamyugi Krishna. Baba Dixit is Sangamyugi Krishna, who after marriage to Sangamyugi Radhe(Sister Vedanti), become Sangamyugi World Emperor and Empress, Lakshmi and Narayan, who are worshipped in Bhakti. These two souls pass on these titles in the Golden Age, to their twin children, Radhe(Mama)-Krishna(Brahma Baba), once they have reached the age of 22-25, as mentioned in the Sakar Murli.

When Brahma Baba is revealed through Baba Dixit in his complete form, in 2018; i would imagine it is as Golden Aged Prince Krishna "to be", who will be born into this title at the beginning of the Golden Age, after final world destruction.

Roy
shivsena
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

arjun wrote:Souls like shivsena Bhai and sachkhand Bhai are free to paint the above Murli point as confusing to keep their business running.
It is not yet proved that Vedanti will come as Radha (it is still just a theory)...all predictions made by baba Dixit about the arrival of Vedanti have failed in past and so the prediction that Vedanti will come as Sangamyugi Radha will also fail.....so we can believe your theory only if Vedanti comes as Radha ...if not then the whole advance knowledge becomes a wild-goose chase for PBKs, who will then wake up to the fact that they have been taken for a ride by Ak.

shivsena.
Roy
Affinity to the BKWSU: questioning BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have been associated with Raj Yoga since 1985, and have only quite recently come to learn of the PBKs and this forum, which i find a great place to get deeper insights into all things Gyani, and hear input from many sides. I find this most healthy, stimulating, and informative, and hope this continues for some time to come.

Post by Roy »

Dear Shivsena Bhai
shivsena wrote:It is not yet proved that Vedanti will come as Radha (it is still just a theory)...all predictions made by baba Dixit about the arrival of Vedanti have failed in past and so the prediction that Vedanti will come as Sangamyugi Radha will also fail.....so we can believe your theory only if Vedanti comes as Radha ...if not then the whole advance knowledge becomes a wild-goose chase for PBKs, who will then wake up to the fact that they have been taken for a ride.
We shall probably know within the next 8 years... exciting is not it! :D

Roy
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

shivsena wrote:It is not yet proved that Vedanti will come as Radha (it is still just a theory)...all predictions made by Baba Dixit about the arrival of Vedanti have failed in past and so the prediction that Vedanti will come as Sangamyugi Radha will also fail.....so we can believe your theory only if Vedanti comes as Radha ...if not then the whole Advanced Knowledge becomes a wild-goose chase for PBKs, who will then wake up to the fact that they have been taken for a ride.
Your changing beliefs are also just theories (with no believers/followers).
shivsena
ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

arjun wrote: Your changing beliefs are also just theories (with no believers/followers).
Blind followers like you are required by shankaracharya(Baba Dixit) to propagate the knowledge of nivritti-marg (hatyoga) in the name of RajYoga.....Potential 108 souls do not require followers...they are all waris souls.
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

Roy wrote: We shall probably know within the next 8 years... exciting is not it!
Roy
Dear roy Bhai.

The key point is that all PBKs are now waiting for supposed jagdamba-badi Maa(kamla devi) to return back to Advance Party and expecting choti Maa-Lakshmi(Vedanti) to come to Advance Party to set things right and take the PBKs in chadti kalaa, a task which supposed ShivBaba(Baba dixit) has failed to achieve in last 20 years.....if both badi-Maa and choti-Maa do come back as predicted by Baba Dixit to complete the Trimurti, then definitely my theory that AK is Krishna ki jhooti Gita falls flat, and i will have to pay the price for this lapse ...... but on the other hand, if in the next few years till 2018, neither badi-Maa or choti-Maa comes to back to Advance Party, then PBKs will have to admit that they were made fools by the ishwariya roop of Maya(baba Dixit) and this incident of Sangamyug will be remembered as Fool's Day(april 1st) internationally as their memorial.

"Parda utne wala hai, koi hasne wala hai, koi rone wala hai."
["The curtain is going to be raised, some are going to cry and some are going to laugh."]
So let us all wait and see who is going to have the last laugh.

shivsena.
arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

shivsena wrote:Blind followers like you are required by shankaracharya(Baba Dixit) to propagate The Knowledge of nivritti-marg (hatyoga) in the name of RajYoga.....Potential 108 souls do not require followers...they are all waris souls.
Time will tell who is blind (i.e. without the third eye of knowledge) and who is not. :cool: Until then you can continue to (mis)lead people to the rosary of 108. :D
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

shivsena wrote:if both badi-Maa and choti-Maa do come back as predicted by Baba Dixit to complete the Trimurti, then definitely my theory that AK is Krishna ki jhooti Gita falls flat, and i will have to pay the price for this lapse
I hope u will remember ur statement till then.
pbkindiana
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Post by pbkindiana »

shivsena wrote:

but does the point say that there will be twins ????...
I feel when it is said as twins, it denotes the look-alike faces. The faces are twins and not their ages. The sanskars of the soul-mates in Satyug are the same. In AK it is said that everyone's face in the impure world is not the same because everyone's sanskars is not the same.
if both badi-Maa and choti-Maa do come back as predicted by Baba Dixit to complete the Trimurti, then definitely my theory that AK is Krishna ki jhooti Gita falls flat, and i will have to pay the price for this lapse
In Ramayana, it is shown Sita was found in the earth, so the meaning in unlimited sense is when Brahma DL's night becomes day, then Brahma DL colours Jagadamba(badi-Maa) and she will give knowledge to choti-Maa and choti-Maa comes out of her net. As it is said in SM :The transformation of Delhi means the transformation of the entire world." Bharat will be transformed only when Delhi is transformed. Bharat is also dependent on Delhi and Father is dependent on Bharat.

Baba says in AK that it is better to have cancer than to face Dharmaraj's punishmnets so you and your best friend, sachkhand is in hot soup for defaming ShivBaba-Rambap-Baba Dixit the most.

It is still not late yet for you to seek Baba's forgiveness. Just think of the your past when you loved him immensely. You love the word "Ram"-- just say sorry to baba and everything will be okay. Better late than never.

indie.
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

arjun wrote: I hope u will remember ur statement till then.
That goes for you too....if you are proved wrong, then will you have courage to say that i was fooled by ishwariya roop of Maya.
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

shivsena wrote:That goes for you too....if you are proved wrong, then will you have courage to say that i was fooled by ishwariya roop of Maya.
My faith is not time-based. It is your theories which are time based. Earlier it was January 2010 (for the revelation of Ramshivbaba through Baba Virendra Dev Dixit) and now its 2018 I suppose for the revelation of Om Radhey Mama through Baba Virendra Dev Dixit.

I do not feel deceived by ShivBaba either now nor will I feel so in future because my faith on him is not based either on time or on the returns that it will fetch. So, even if revelation does not take place in 2018, I will try to remember Him at least as a friend who has helped me whenever I am in need.
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

roy wrote:Krishna's birth took place in Golden Age, Radha's birth too can be said to have taken place in the beginning of Golden Age. Especially there will be a difference of 2-4 years in their age.
There will be a difference of 2-3 years in the age of Radha-Krishna. Krishna must have taken birth first. He must have taken birth to some King of Golden Age. But it’s not known when the Golden Age was? [18-2-71]
Dear roy Bhai,

I am again quoting the above 2 points, which clearly talk about the birth of Krishna and Radha of Golden Age with a difference of 2-4 years and not of Sangamyug (arjun Bhai please note)....also there are no terms like Sangamyugi Radha and Sangamyugi Krishna in Murlis...these are coined only in AK.

shivsena.
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

Sach_Khand wrote: Guthhi sulazhanaey ke bajaay ulazhhati he jaa rahi hai. :confused:
[The thread is getting twined more and more instead of being straightened.]
Is it not?
Sanjeev.
Dear sanjeev.

You are right.....it is said in Murlis : "Gyan ka soot ekdam ulaz gaya hai. jab tak Bap naa aaye isse koi sulzaa nahin sakta." ["the whole knowledge has become more confusing puzzle...and this puzzle cannot be solved till Bap(shivshakti combined) comes."]

Also it is said in Murlis: "yeh Gyan bahut atpataa, chatpataa aur khatpataa hai." [" meaning this knowledge is very atpataa(means confusing)...chatpataa(means it makes you restless) and khatpataa( means it causes friction between the brothers as each one interprets it according to his own intellect.)

shivsena.
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

shivsena wrote:also there are no terms like Sangamyugi Radha and Sangamyugi Krishna in Murlis...these are coined only in AK.
BKInfo-Revised Sakar Murli -317
“ब्रह्मा है साकारी सृष्टि का पिता। गाया हुआ है – प्रजापिता ब्रह्मा द्वारा ब्राह्मण कुल की रचना हुई। आदि सनातन पहले-पहले ब्राह्मण हो जाते हैं। वास्तव में आदि सनातन देवी-देवता धर्म कहना यह राँग है। वह तो है सतयुग का धर्म। यह आदि सनातन ब्राह्मणों का धर्म जो है वह प्रायःलोप हो गया है। देवता धर्म से भी पहले यह ब्राह्मण धर्म है, जिसको चोटी कहते हैं। इनको कहा जायेगा संगमयुगी आदि सनातन ब्राह्मण धर्म। कितना अच्छा राज़ है समझाने का।“ (ब्रह्माकुमारियों द्वारा प्रकाशित रिवाइज़्ड साकार मुरली दिनांक १५.०४.०८, पृ.१)

“Brahma is the Father of the corporeal world. It is famous that – The Brahmin clan was created through Prajapita Brahma. First of all the Brahmins are aadi (first) sanaatan (ancient). Actually, it is wrong to say – first ancient deity religion (aadi sanaatan devi-devtaa dharma). That is the religion of the Golden Age. This first ancient religion of the Brahmins has almost disappeared. Even before the deity religion is this Brahmin religion, which is called the choti (hairlock on the crown of the head of Brahmins). This will be called Confluence-Aged first ancient Brahmin religion. It is such a nice secret worth explaining.”(Revised Sakar Murli dated 15.04.08, pg 1 published by BKs in Hindi, narrated by ShivBaba through Brahma Baba; translated by a PBK; the words within brackets in the English version have been added by the translator to clarify the meaning)

The term RamShivbaba was nowhere written in the Murlis, but you made a futile attempt to reveal him before Jan, 2010. And now you are trying to reveal Om Radhey Mama as no.1 soul although there is no such mention in the Murlis.
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

shivsena wrote:I am again quoting the above 2 points, which clearly talk about the birth of Krishna and Radha of Golden Age with a difference of 2-4 years and not of Sangamyug (arjun Bhai please note)
Those with a limited intellect will think only in a limited sense whereas the Father in an unlimited sense speaks in an unlimited sense.