Krishna aur Christ ki Raasi milthi hai

An open forum for all ex-BKs, BKs, PBKs, ex-PBKs, Vishnu Party and ALL other Splinter Groups to post their queries to, and debate with, any member of any group congenially.
shivshakti
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: exchange of views of knowledge

Krishna aur Christ ki Raasi milthi hai

Post by shivshakti »

" Krishna aur Christ ki Raasi milthi hai " meaning there are similarities between Krishna ka soul and Christ. Can anyone explain about this.
Sach_Khand
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Seeking Truth and Truth only.

Re: Krishna aur Christ ki Raasi milthi hai

Post by Sach_Khand »

shivshakti wrote:" Krishna aur Christ ki Raasi milthi hai " meaning there are similarities between Krishna ka soul and Christ. Can anyone explain about this.
I think, Christ is said to be The Son of God according to Christianity (please correct me if I am wrong).
Also it is said " I am The Way ".

I think, Christ's soul is the same soul of Krishna. That Krishna who is The child of ShivBaba in Sangamyug. And becomes The Way to God, The Father, in Sangamyug.

:neutral:
Sanjeev.
Sach_Khand
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Seeking Truth and Truth only.

Post by Sach_Khand »

Christ is the soul of Krishna.

Who is Krishna?
He is none other than Kali.

Who is Kali?
Kali is Jagadamba.

But why is she Jagadamba?
Because Supreme Soul takes her as His wife, resides in her Soul incognito, and rejuvinates the creation.

Who becomes Master (i.e., Son who inherits) of the creation?
Of course, the one who is instrumental in rejuvenating the creation.

And who is that?
As we have seen above, it is Jagadamba.

But why she alone is instrumental always?
Because she herself is the creation.

AND THIS WORLD DRAMA IS NOTHING BUT THE PLAY BETWEEN CREATOR AND HIS CREATION.
(LEELA OF SHIV-Shiva)

Bani banayi ban rahi, ab kuchh banani nahi.

Brahma ShivBaba ki banni bhi hai aur bachha bhi.
Wah apne ko Shiv ko arpit kar pehlaey to banati hai banni ya Brahma. Phir jab Shiv banta Brahma, to khud banti hai Brahma ki pehali aulaad.
Jo hi Prajapita hai.

Arey Bhai, Prajapita bhi Brahma ki aulaad hai.

AJEEB CHACKKAR HAI ;-)

Sanjeev.
Sach_Khand

Post by Sach_Khand »

Christ said "I am the way" (correct me if I am wrong).

But beware, Christ has also said to follow the directions of his Father, The God. (as per I have read in one of the literature of Christians).

He, The GodFather, is The Supreme.

Neither the son nor the holy ghost, but The GodFather is The Supreme.

But we should consider all three as one and not try to divide them.
Bhagwan, bhakt aur bhagwat teeno ko Ek manake chalna chahiye.

Sanjeev.
button slammer
PBK

Post by button slammer »

]
shivshakti wrote:" Krishna aur Christ ki Raasi milthi hai " meaning there are similarities between Krishna ka soul and Christ.
Sach_Khand wrote:I think, Christ is said to be The Son of God according to Christianity
Sach_Khand wrote:I think, Christ's soul is the same soul of Krishna.
The question is 'what are the simarlarities between christ and Krishna'.
You are saying you only think they are the same. Anyone can say they think so and so. It is meaningless without some back up to your statement. As sita mentioned previously, ''to debate and declare something requires the presentation of some thesis or other''. You are just presenting us with 'I THINK'. It amounts to nothing.
Sach_Khand wrote:Christ is the soul of Krishna.
Same again you just go on with random ideas with zero background to substantiate them. It is a big difference from the original question; ''there are simalarities'' to you proclaiming, 'Christ is the soul of Krisna'. It renders the rest of your post ie,
Sach_Khand wrote:Who is Krishna?
He is none other than Kali.
etc as hot air only. If you wish to engage in debate here at least make some effort to demonstrate some research before speaking. Otherwise you cannot be taken seriously.
Sach_Khand

Post by Sach_Khand »

button slammer wrote: If you wish to engage in debate here at least make some effort to demonstrate some research before speaking. Otherwise you cannot be taken seriously.
I do not want to engage in debate. I just want to share what I think. If you would like to think about what I think, you can do it. If not just leave it. I am here to share ideas. I once again say that I do not want to go into debate. Based on the Murli points I have read so far and on my personal experiences I am writing what I think. Just to share my thoughts. If you have any thoughts of your own please do share them here. I am not interested in reading the same explanations of Virendra Dev Dixit rewritten by the memebrs here without experiencing them. If you feel that you have experienced the points then do write what you think about them. I will be happy to read them. And by such sharing we will grow. Just debating is of no use. This is what I feel.

Sanjeev.
shivshakti
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: exchange of views of knowledge

Post by shivshakti »

shivshakti wrote:" Krishna aur Christ ki Raasi milthi hai " meaning there are similarities between Krishna ka soul and Christ. Can anyone explain about this.

Jesus Christ is a shepherd. He leads sheep that blindly followed him wherever he took them. Krishna's soul who is Virendra Dev Dixit is leading the sheep who blindly follow him.
Sach_Khand

Post by Sach_Khand »

shivshakti wrote: Jesus Christ is a shepherd. He leads sheep that blindly followed him wherever he took them. Krishna's soul who is Veerendra Dev Dixit is leading the sheep who blindly follow him.
IMO Mama Jagadamba Saraswati is Krishna, The son of God.
shivshakti

Post by shivshakti »

Racheita ko rachna bolna matlab hi hai shiv ke badle me Krishna na naam dalna. Aur Gita(Mama) ka bhagwan shiv(Supreme Soul) hai our Krishna(Virendra Dev Dixit) nahi.
Sach_Khand

Post by Sach_Khand »

shivshakti wrote:Racheita ko rachna bolna matlab hi hai Shiv ke badle me Krishna na naam dalna. Aur Gita(Mama) ka bhagwan Shiv(Supreme Soul) hai our Krishna(Veerendra Dev Dixit) nahi.
My simple question to you. Are the early writings wrong? Even in 1942, Mama Saraswati and other children have been called as Brahmakumaris in those writings. And Prajapati Brahma is said to be the Gita Inventor. And who is that Prajapati Brahma menioned there. IMO it was said for Dada Lekharaj. There is no mention of Shiv in those days.
And in the picture of wheel, Abraham, Buddha and Christ are also called as Divine Fathers and Prajapatis. And Gita Inventor is called as Divine Father Prajapati "BRAHMA".

Can anyone explain all these things?
Virendra Dev Dixit talks so much of early history of yagnya. Can he not explain the gnyaan in the early literature? But AIVV does not want to speak about it. I feel it strange.

Sanjeev.
shivshakti

Post by shivshakti »

Bhai

Have you seen the worldy pictures of brahma. He always presents with one body and 4 faces. Surprisingly, there are also pictures of female brahma. The possibility is that the main brahma(parabrahma) swaroopini who is the main brahma uses other bodies to speak the muralis/av.Vanis. Shiv can and will come only at once at the end of Kaliyugi drama to reveal himself. Meanwhile it is our duty to try permutations and combinations based on Murli points we have to figure out which soul has what role. I think that the main brahma head is Mama, then DL, Virendra Dev Dixit as other 2 heads. I wonder who the fourth head is? It could be GL(Gulzar Dadi) but we still need to churn and see why does GL goes into trance when " ShivBaba" enters her.

In order to do accurate purusharth we have to find the accurate Brahma through with we can do the purusharth. If not all our efforts for all these years is like "pouring Amrit in ashes"

Coming to the point who is Prajapitha and prajapathi is still ambiguous. We have to read more and more muralis to understand that.

If Virendra Dev Dixit explains everything served on plate then where is your personal effort in finding out the " truth ".
sita
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I would like to take part in healthy discussion on topics of knowledge, sharing with fellow souls, for common benefit.

Post by sita »

shivshakti wrote:
In order to do accurate purusharth we have to find the accurate Brahma through with we can do the purusharth. If not all our efforts for all these years is like "pouring Amrit in ashes"

Coming to the point who is Prajapitha and prajapathi is still ambiguous. We have to read more and more muralis to understand that.

If Veerenda Dev Dixit explains everything served on plate then where is your personal effort in finding out the " truth ".
Even if we don't know who is Brahma, Vishnu and Shankar, still we can make the effort for soul-consiousness, for overcoming our weaknesses, developing brotherly vision, imbibing virtues etc. Even in the effort it is said first to consider oneself as a soul.

Regarding knowing the truth, you say we have to read the Murlis, but the Murlis are themselves introduction of the Father. We receive ready made answers, before even asking the question, through the Murli. God comes himself and introduces himself. People have been searching for him for centuries and through serching he is not found. He inroduces himself and makes it easy for us. We were not even serching for him, but he found us. We have found knowledge and benefit we were not even dreaming about.
shivshakti

Post by shivshakti »

Then why are BKs-PBKs-Xpbks debating if the intoduction of Father is so clear?
sita
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I would like to take part in healthy discussion on topics of knowledge, sharing with fellow souls, for common benefit.

Post by sita »

Because nothing happens through debating. The child needs not be taught how to put its arms arround the neck of its parents when it meets them.
Sach_Khand

Post by Sach_Khand »

shivshakti wrote:Bhai

If Veerendra Dev Dixit explains everything served on plate then where is your personal effort in finding out the " truth ".
I have no problem with what Virendra Dev Dixit does and whether he explains any point or not. The problem arises when his followers claim him to be the only person who can explain and our views are stongly criticised to the level of hostility and getting personal. So, if we cannot present our views then better the only person who can explain do it. But now I see that the situation has changed, so let us share our views and not get personal.

Sanjeev.